Delusional White Christian Liberal ex-UFC fighter journeys into Africa to save Blacks

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/2...-from-the-congo-but-his-fight-for-the-pygmies
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2555141-justin-wren-the-big-pygmy-returns

Justin Wren, White American MMA fighter (currently competing in Bellator, in the past has competed in the UFC) has journeyed into Africa on some sort of mission to personally save black people from poverty, war, and illness and in so doing presumably devote all of his time and resources, and perhaps even his life.

Wren has spent literally years in Africa saving black people sometimes loosely associated with Missionaries, (buying black people their land back, building black people water wells, feeding black people, and even donating all of his Bellator bonus earnings to black people), over several spells. He has referred to the Africans as family and says it is his purpose in life to help these people, even dedicating his MMA career and financial earnings to black people. Wren is also a former drug addict.

You know, I am not at all surprised by this as the majority of White people are highly liberal and seem to have not the slighest sense of self-racial identity whatsoever. But really, what makes these White Liberals go up and out of their way to assist nonWhites. Is it just an example of extreme self-hate, or are they actually stupid enough to believe that it is their duty to help blacks? What are other people's thoughts on the underlying psychology behind this kind of ultra White Liberal behaviour? Apology for slavery? Apology for White Privilege? Or just stupid enough to actually think it is his duty to save Black people?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/2...-from-the-congo-but-his-fight-for-the-pygmies

Justin Wren, White American MMA fighter (currently competing in Bellator, in the past has competed in the UFC) has journeyed into Africa on some sort of mission to personally save black people from poverty, war, and illness and in so doing presumably devote all of his time and resources, and perhaps even his life.

Wren has spent literally years in Africa saving black people sometimes loosely associated with Missionaries, (buying black people their land back, building black people water wells, feeding black people, and even donating all of his Bellator bonus earnings to black people), over several spells. He has referred to the Africans as family and says it is his purpose in life to help these people, even dedicating his MMA career and financial earnings to black people. Wren is also a former drug addict.

You know, I am not at all surprised by this as the majority of White people are highly liberal and seem to have not the slighest sense of self-racial identity whatsoever. But really, what makes these White Liberals go up and out of their way to assist nonWhites. Is it just an example of extreme self-hate, or are they actually stupid enough to believe that it is their duty to help blacks? What are other people's thoughts on the underlying psychology behind this kind of ultra White Liberal behaviour? Apology for slavery? Apology for White Privilege? Or just stupid enough to actually think it is his duty to save Black people?

The Big Pygmy seems obsessed with helping out the real pygmys lol. whatever floats his boat I guess. White people are weird.

White people are weird.

I sometimes think the same thing. And the truth is, as a White Male, I cant relate to this kind of White people and their viewpoints. I dont want anything to do with them and my viewpoints are the exact opposite as theirs.

It would be acceptable if it was a minority of Whites who engaged in this sort of behaviour, but the truth is the vast majority of Western Whites (90%+) are extremely Liberal and have no sense of self racial identity whatsoever. The majority of Western Whites are self-hating, pro-feminist, pro-black and inherently mentally weak. Note that the MMA fighter is also a former drug addict and alcoholic which shows a complete lack of self-discipline. Par for the course when it comes to Western (North American, Western European) Whites.

These kind of White people get a big two thumbs down from me.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

This is exactly why white people are in such a position today. Idiot drunk white liberals like this buffoon. The media makes out blacks to be the victims of everything when in fact they are the aggressors. Would any black person do anything for a white? I've seen videos of white people getting their heads stomped in and blacks stand around and laugh and do nothing to help.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The thankless savage heathens will probably end up eating the deranged "do gooder". ;-)

Rebajlo

Mentor
You know, I am not at all surprised by this as the majority of White people are highly liberal and seem to have not the slighest sense of self-racial identity whatsoever. But really, what makes these White Liberals go up and out of their way to assist nonWhites. Is it just an example of extreme self-hate, or are they actually stupid enough to believe that it is their duty to help blacks?

Any thoughts about the ineffably naive white do-gooders who are currently advocating for and feeding the hordes of Arab, Afghan, and Negro scum invading Europe under the laughably transparent guise of "refugees"?

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Any thoughts about the ineffably naive white do-gooders who are currently advocating for and feeding the hordes of Arab, Afghan, and Negro scum invading Europe under the laughably transparent guise of "refugees"?

Camp of the Saints before our very eyes.