Deion Sanders only helps out black kids

dwid

Hall of Famer
"The curious case of Deion Sanders
He's found his calling as a mentor."

profootballtalk even mentions it

"We urge all of you to give it a read.

We also ask you to check out the picture of Deion with some of his youth players, including what appears to be on the left side of the frame the disembodied head of a boy with white skin that by all appearances was added to the image via PhotoShop or some other similar application.

Interpreting the actual content of the photo is nearly as difficult as discerning the real Deion."

0311sanders5.jpg

The one White floating head, thats a bad photoshop job

"Of all the mentoring that Sanders does, youth football is where his impact resonates most. Six days a week, buses that he pays for transport 400 boys, ages 5 to 12"

"But to play, the kids must follow rules: all A's and B's on their report
cards and no trouble outside the classroom"

Not one White kid deserving of help that meets the criteria? out of 400? I wonder why they photoshopped the kid's head in there
Edited by: dwid

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Europe said:
All A's and b's on their report card? ok.

LOL!
smiley36.gif
Yeh, what kind of curve are they using to give those mugs A's & B's?? Talk about your watered down "edu-muh-cay-shun-al" system!
smiley21.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
The mainstream media never talks about poor Whites that live in the inner cities or burbs/outer burbs. They will talk about poor Whites that live in the country, but only if they are literally starving to death or being evicted because of a bad economy affecting farming and the labourers that the farms employ.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That's one of the most primitive alterations I've ever seen. I guess whenthe intent is to displayNFL style "diversity" they figured no one would notice or care.

Westside

Hall of Famer
What "Neon Dion" is doing doesn't bother me. What bothers me is misguided/liberal whites going down to Haiti and attempting to adopt little affelets rather than adopting white children in need here. These whites should be doing exactly what Sanders is doing.

That poor excuse for a photoshop job revels the Lee Harvey Oswalds photoshop job.
smiley36.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
That's the worse most pathetic photoshop I have ever seen.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That is one of the most pathetic things I've seen, but it shows how "diversity" never is allowed to work both ways in this controlled cultural marxist society. You'd never hear the end of that if it was the other way around and a body-less black head was floating in the background of an all White picture.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
For about the past half year the NFL Network has been running a commercial promoting something similar to this. I don't recall the name ofit because I can't stand watching the commercial as it's narrated by that ultra-annoying deep-throated black guy the NFL Network is so smitten with and I always change the channel or mute it when it comes on. There are hundreds of people shown in the commercial -- kids, refs, coaches --and as best I can tell every single one of them is black. Maybe there's a white floating head or two in the background; I'll check for it next time it comes on.
smiley29.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Did those kids' just get off the boat from Africa?

Those are incredibly flat (smashed) noses, wow.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hock, them boys look more constipated than confident to me.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
My son says he would love to line these guys up ina box drill so he could crack them so hard they would all go crying to their mamas.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
My son says he would love to line these guys up in a box drill so he could crack them so hard they would all go crying to their mamas.

smiley20.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley36.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
As far as a dolt like Sanders helping anyone, I'd rather take my chances by myself than lean on that guy for any type of help he could possibly give.

Tom Iron...

white is right

Hall of Famer
Sanders could be good mentor if you want to learn how to do a touchdown dance while being down by 5 touchdowns ie his Atlanta days. Or he could teach you how to wear orange tops with purple pants. Also he could teach you the value of gold bullion as he loves gold for his crucifixes and his jewelery.
smiley2.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
And from the look of it, none of these kids are going to be doing the high-stepping runs to the end zone, they look like they're on their way to challenging "Mount Cody" for the nose tackle position!

The Hock

Master
Colonel_Reb said:

Gosh Reb, I had it all wrong. No wonder women seem more drawn to me when I've been eating cheese and crackers.Edited by: The Hock

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The Hock said:
Colonel_Reb said:

Gosh Reb, I had it all wrong. No wonder women seem more drawn to me when I've been eating cheese and crackers.

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

smiley36.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
white is right said:
Sanders could be good mentor if you want to learn how to do a touchdown dance while being down by 5 touchdowns ie his Atlanta days. Or he could teach you how to wear orange tops with purple pants. Also he could teach you the value of gold bullion as he loves gold for his crucifixes and his jewelery.
smiley2.gif

LMAO!
smiley36.gif
Yep, "Slime Time" can also teach these young "bruthaz" how to throw water on Tim McCarver, dance on MC Hammer videos, be an endorsement wh0re and talk some "Prime Time", TNB trash...yo!
smiley2.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Paleocon

Guru
I suppose not having a body means the photoshopped white kid can't be a "blue-collar" type with tight hips.
smiley2.gif