Defiance!

Kaptain

Master
Another Jewish/resistance hero film. Only on closer inspection of Bielski brothers I found out that they were common criminals that belonged to a Zionist Youth Movement. They sympathized with the Bolshevik Russians to terrorize the local Polish Gentile population. They made a deal with Russians to dispossess the local Polish farmers of their land and possessions and divided up the booty. They terrorized any Poles that tended to prefer German occupation to Russian (which was most of the Poles).

They were responsible for the Naliboki massacre as well as many other crimes. The Polish government are investigating their war crimes. Only in Hollywood are these scum-bags heros.

In 2007, Aron Bielski who was portrayed in the movie(now Aron Bell) and his wife kidnapped a 93 year old neighbor they had befriended. Then they tricked this senile old lady to take a trip with them to Poland where they placed her in a nursing home and somehow coerced the rights to her life savings and were entrusted with her estate. She was saved by an investigator hired by a Polish-American group that grew suspicious when she never returned from Poland. Real "heros." Criminals before the war, during, and after the war.

There is more. They hardly fought the Germans. Their operations were based in a wilderness region far away from any roads or rail areas. The Germans left them alone. They would also kidnap women to be used as sexual partners. They also terrorized Russian peasants. Not sure how they got away with that.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Kaptain Poop,

Good work. I wasn't going to see this movie because I figured it was all a bunch of Zionist baloney, but now I know it. Never thought of looking up the characters. I remember the case of them trying to rip off the old lady. It was in the NY Post. The BS never stops, does it?

Tom Iron...

The ever racist movie director Spike Lee made a World War II movie about black soldiers fighting in Italy. The movie makes Italians look bad because according to Spike Lee's reference, an Italian traitor helped the Germans massacre Italian civilians.

There was an uproar about this in Italy, especially among surviving Italian resistance fighters. Mr. Lee responded saying "you Italians have racial issues to resolve," what an absolute buffoon!
smiley7.gif

It's Mr. Lee who has racial issues. Don't ever watch that movie, every movie that jackass makes any way stinks.
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Good job Kaptain, I saw the trailers for the film before Valkyrie and I suspected it was BS but now I know the details. The propaganda never stops does it? I think this movie will bomb anyway although I'm betting it gets 5 stars from the sym-pathetic press.

indianwhite said:
The ever racist movie director Spike Lee made a World War II movie about black soldiers fighting in Italy. The movie makes Italians look bad because according to Spike Lee's reference, an Italian traitor helped the Germans massacre Italian civilians.There was an uproar about this in Italy, especially among surviving Italian resistance fighters. Mr. Lee responded saying "you Italians have racial issues to resolve," what an absolute buffoon!
smiley7.gif
It's Mr. Lee who has racial issues. Don't ever watch that movie, every movie that jackass makes any way stinks.
smiley36.gif

Lee has issues with Italians because, from a New Yorker's standpoint, Italians were probably the only White group to ever publicly defend themselves against the Negro onslaught for decades. If you dare watch any of Lee's earlier movies, "Do The Right Thing" and "Jungle Fever", the nemesi in these films are Italians.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Typical Zionist crapola from the "Hollyweird" scourge..lionizing the poooor rootless cosmopolitans & railing against the Aryans (trying another angle to induce White guilt)!
smiley7.gif
Edited by: DixieDestroyer

G

They are always on the offensive, it is the only way they can maintain their various lines of BS. Basically it all boils down to is that they are anti-white, period end of story.