Deception from the MSM regarding lack of

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
White American stars in the NBA from ESPN's "Outside the Lines" a number of years ago.

I can only recollect what I remember as I wasn't fully AWAKE back then. These kind of "official" programs can offer some priceless insight, and I'm glad I can remember some of it.

Here I go--

It wasn't that many years ago and it was when Dirk Nowitzki was becoming big. Where's the White American Dirk Nowitzki? Several Euro's were coming into the league and they "wondered" why the White American was absent. There were many White American stars in the history of the NBA, and they may have pointed that out.

They pushed the old -- "blacks want it more and athletic college educated Whites opt for a different profession."

Isn't it obvious that Whites could participate in Pro-sports for several years, and could then pursue a more brainiac career afterward? Duh!

Now, with the way many White American's are raised, I believe many White American's are afraid to box blacks.

But, I don't believe White American's are afraid to compete with blacks in basketball! Nobody wants to deal with blacks, but the Euro's are coming --- so I don't buy the "not wanting to deal with blacks excuse" for the lack of White American representation and statistical production.

I believe they spoke about football as well, but I can't recall anything.

In the NFL -- Give a RB enough carries and he can be a "star"

In the NBA -- Let a guy put up tons of shots and he can be a "star"

And these "stars" must be the proper color..

PS---Limiting the amount of White American's that can rise to the top may have something to do with not wanting to "harm the blackness" of the USA Olympic Basketball team.

Edited by: Deadlift

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I plan to watch Hansborough very closely this season, and I will then make a judgement.

Because, truth be told, I have watched very little college basketball the last 2 years. Tyler is tough, I know that!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
those two men are two of my favorite college players... Hansbrough is a monster. and Heytvelt is a high-flying, shot blocking machine! best of luck to both of them this season!
smiley32.gif