Dealing with Breakups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys :).

No racial or political element to this thread. Just writing to say that Ive recently broken up with my girlfriend. If you guys remember I made a thread wherein I posted pics of myself and pics of a few of my girlfriends.

I'm 23 years old, Fashion Manager (I manage a highend bouique, something like Armani), and my life is going great. Im making a lot of money and I love my job. But these breakups are killing me, and its just too many girls, and things dont work out.

Its a lot of stress and bullsh1t and its negatively affecting my life. I just feel like I don't deserve it. Im not a cheater, or liar, and I am happy and stable to be with one girl.

These breakups just get me so angry and work up the **Rage** in me. Im 23 and been through a good 4 or 5 breakups and everytime it happens I become a worse person afterwards. Breakups just make me vicious and angry as a person.

Any1 else feel this way or lose so much respect for females after breakups?

Like sometimes I think its better to just have sex with women and never marry one. Its a lot of bullsh1t.

Im very confident in myself and I know that I can get many women, so why would I tie myself down with just one when there's so much bullsh1t involved?

Like these breakups honestly give me a chip on my shoulder and make me a meaner person.

Last edited:

Anak

Mentor
Hey guys :).

No racial or political element to this thread. Just writing to say that Ive recently broken up with my girlfriend. If you guys remember I made a thread wherein I posted pics of myself and pics of a few of my girlfriends.

I'm 23 years old, Fashion Manager (I manage a highend bouique, something like Armani), and my life is going great. Im making a lot of money and I love my job. But these breakups are killing me, and its just too many girls, and things dont work out.

Its a lot of stress and bullsh1t and its negatively affecting my life. I just feel like I don't deserve it. Im not a cheater, or liar, and I am happy and stable to be with one girl.

These breakups just get me so angry and work up the **Rage** in me. Im 23 and been through a good 4 or 5 breakups and everytime it happens I become a worse person afterwards. Breakups just make me vicious and angry as a person.

Any1 else feel this way or lose so much respect for females after breakups?

Like sometimes I think its better to just have sex with women and never marry one. Its a lot of bullsh1t.

Im very confident in myself and I know that I can get many women, so why would I tie myself down with just one when there's so much bullsh1t involved?

Like these breakups honestly give me a chip on my shoulder and make me a meaner person.

You are tiresome, gtfb to tumblr/livejournal.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You are doing fine in the Boxing forum, but you were also asked to confine your posts to that forum for one year, to which you agreed. You have six months to go. This thread is also reminiscent of your previous threads that went over like a lead balloon here in which you bragged about your looks and how you can get any woman you want. Trust me, no one here cares about your looks. And we've all broken up with girlfriends. This thread is now locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.