DE -- Pat Muldoon

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
This guy sounds like a real monster, and he's getting a fair amount of scholarship offers, but where's the "love" from the "recruiting services."

They have already showed so much "love" to many affletes and, also, toward Whites at the "approved" positions of QB and OL -- so what's up?

Maybe I've answered my own question.

Here's his profiles:

http://wakeforest.scout.com/a.z?s=192&p=8&c=1&nid=3552601

Biography:

As a junior, Muldoon earned Second Team All-State (Ohio) First Team All-District (Southwest Ohio), First Team All-City (Cincinnati), First team All-League (Greater Catholic League). He tallied 75 tackles, 16 for a loss, 12 sacks, two fumble recoveries, one forced fumble, one interception and 32 QB pressures.

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=74528

PATMULDOON2_13405A.JPG

I can't believe Rivals has provided such an un-PC picture!!!

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Edited by: Deadlift

whiteCB

Master
This kid goes to a white football powerhouse in Cincy. St.X always has loads of talented white football players but yet its always the two token black players that get the scholarships.
smiley11.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Scout has stepped up to the plate.

Scout has looked a lot better than "White Extinction Rivals."

I didn't go to Scout much in the past, but I'm going there a lot more these days.Edited by: Deadlift

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Well Scout is still lagging behind Lemming from CSTV and Rise Magazine in fairness, and probably even SI's Takkle. Takkle had 26 whites in the top 100 last yr. which is "slightly" above your typical anti-white male recruiting organization, Lemming had 29 I believe (Lemming's rankings are still well below where it should be. This is especially coming from a guy who admits unfair stereotyping exists, he truely is a bit of a Lemming, I guess he doesn't want to risk his job to be fair). However, Takkle only had McGuffie at number 87 in the rankings, which is a little lower than average.

Rivals is absolutely nuts! They are such extremist anti-white bigots that it's got to be calling attention to themselves! I honestly think that they utterly loath white male athletes so much that they get great pleasure out of discriminating against them at every opportunity!

11 whites in the top 100 this year and all but 2 are O-line and QBs? And the white DE and DT that made it are hanging on by a thread to the top 100. How can they even get away with that without losing funding to their site and their reputation? Oh I know how! They have an exhorbantly wealthy backer in Cultural Marxist Yahoo!

BTW check out the McGuffie Mix tape: I have partaken in a caste argument! My username is JackFlash84. My friend BigMel, who adamantly agrees w/ us but doesn't post here b/c he thinks there are too many racists on our board, has helped me by cutting & pasting some of my arguments!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Yeah, there is little doubt that Scout is "preferable" to Rivals. You did a thread on that very subject recently.

Isn't there a Scout300 (top players) ranking? I'm quite confident that there are noticeably more Whites on there compared to the Rivals250.

I agree that many Whites are still underrated, but that fact may ultimately expose the bias. Until then, I await all the future "overachievers" that were working with "limited ceilings".....

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Looks like his final 4 teams (that he's choosing between) are Boston College, Cincinnati, Virginia and Wisconsin.

I think that Virginia and Boston College (2 ACC teams) could give him the best exposure.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
He chose Wisconsin.

They've pulled in a number of Whites so far. Good luck, Pat!

dwid

Hall of Famer
Thats even better, we need more White DT's. There are more White DE's in the NFL than there are DTs from what I know. I could be wrong though. We have Kelly Gregg and Mike Wright. I can't think of any DT's in the 4-3. There was Brian Young who was very underrated (main reason Adrian Peterson was stuffed for 32 yards last year) but he is now coaching with the Saints.

After being in his 30's and running into a series of injuries, they rewarded his contributions to the team by letting him be an "intern coach". Basically he gets to learn how to be a coach without being paid. But they found actual jobs for players like Michael Lewis right after they could no longer find work elsewhere. Lewis is now being paid as a "Team Ambassador"