Dax Dilbeck

G

Oregon State has signed him to play corner. Oregon State has another young white talented corner from Hawaii in Brandon Harden who is one of the fastest players on the team and is 6 foot 2 . Dilbeck is also tall at 6 foot 1 . I would love the Pac 10 to start bursting out in tall white corners. Stanford has a fast corner who is 6 foot 3 in Mark Mueller and a quick 6 foot 2 cover corner in Tyler Porras. We all know California has CHris Conte ( 6 foot 3 ) and UCLA signed Alex Mascreneas, not tall but not black either. Who knows maybe we will see some revival at corner for the whites in the PAc 10. What pissed me off is Oregon signed Jeff Maehl to play corner and now has him as a starting WR. I saw this kids picture on myspace and he has an absolute incredible vertical as there is a picture of him dunking and his elbows are about a foot over the rim and hes only 6 foot 2.
smiley32.gif

johnnyboy

Guru
rob,

please try to post the links to the info you got. i couldn't find the myspace profile for Maehl. could you post it so we can all see the dunk?

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Good info though Rob. Very interesting. After RB and WR, I would certainly like to see a white revival at CB. Some white CBs are very talented and a couple could even become pro-bowlers in the NFL each year. I would like to see a link though to his dunk on myspace.com if you can find it, thanks.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Well ToughJ, no revival at CB at Oregon State. Dax is a safety, which, of course, is a "safe" position to throw whitey until they're done with college and have to get a real job. Here is a link to his bio at OSU, and here's a "get to know you" link that has a short interview. He just finished redshirting so that he could learn his new caste-approved position. He starred as a dual-threat QB in high school, another VERBOTEN position for pasty-faced-types in college, at least at most schools, in the minds of DWF's and the vermin running recruiting sites.