David Anderson

white lightning

Hall of Famer
David Anderson of Colorado State is one of the best wide receivers in the nation.He is a senior and with out a doubt should be playing on Sundays.He is very fast even though the media doesn't recognize his speed.He has even worked out with sprinter Maurice Greene in the off season.I have really enjoyed watching him along with Haas over the last several years.I can't wait to see both of them in the NFL.Here is a great article on David Anderson.You guys have to read this.

http://www.lovelandfyi.com/sports-story.asp?ID=2382

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I expect David Anderson to have a big game tommorow against Utah.I think the Utes will stack the line all day to slow down Kyle Bell & this will open up Anderson even more.He reminds me of Kevin Curtis is the way he runs his routes and his acrobatic catches.David Anderson has some of the best hands in the nation.Look for him to go for well over 100 yards tommorow!Go Rams.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Anderson is the man again.He had 8 catches for 128 yards to help lead the Rams to victory.With David catching everything is site,and the defense looking at Kyle Bells heels,the Rams are looking like the team to beat.I really wish they could have held off Colorado in the first game of the year.They should have won that game and then they would only have 1 loss.Oh well,they still are playing outstanding.Props to Anderson as usual.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It kind of reminds me a little bit of Dusty Stamer.He went to Nebraska but never got a fair shot to play.He ended up giving up Football for Track.Great article.Thanks.

JGNYC

Just like Dusty, Andy was a high school sprint champion in NE. In fact he won the 10m, 200m, and 400m (!) at the state championships, and his 400m time was the 2nd fastest ever in Nebraska HS history.

Why wouldn't a coach want a guy like that?

whiteCB

Master
Derek Anderson is the real deal. He has great routes and speed so the corners can never pick up what route he is running and by the time they do its too LATE!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It will be something to see all of them play under the lights tomorrow night!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
All I can say is WOW!! David Anderson had 6 catches for 172 yards today.He had a 82 yard td reception.No one should doubt this kids speed.I would put him as one of the top 5 receivers in the nation!He will definatley be playing on Sundays soon.

KG2422

Mentor
Another great game, 8 catches 128 yds and 2 tds against New Mexico last night. My favorite was a fade route caught in the end zone over one of those superior athletes. I wonder if Fisher Deberry was watching.