Dan Fadelli

mattharper

Guru
Dan Fadelli is a cornerback prospect out of Moroga California. He just recently won a defensive back contest against Calis. finest. Early indications is he is a very fast fluid athlete with great ball skills. He has verbals from Arizona State and oregon State that if he improves his senior season they will offer. Oh and he runs a electronically timed 4.5 forty.

Truthteller

Mentor
Thanks for the info. I'm sure he would be considered a solid Pac-10 cornerback prospect with his athletic ability, if this was the spring of 1970
smiley16.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

mattharper

Guru
Great job Celtic. This guy is very good. If he dosent get a scholarship Im going to use some money and make the right people notice.

referendum

Mentor
An article on Scout suggests that San Jose St is close to offering. Fadelli says he's in no rush to commit.

mattharper

Guru
Thanks for the info Referendum. Whats really angering me is Arizona State wants him as a safety though hes never played the position and he clearly is a 4 maybe even a 5 star corner in a non caste world. I dont understand why he would be moved to safety when he has what most 4.3 corners dont have. Hes got great ball skills. He has that awareness to reach out in that split second and knock a ball away. Lots of decent athletes can stay with wide receivers but few have those natural instincts and Fadellis got them.