Could it be that Obama is the Anti-Christ

Hillary is the anti-christ. BHO is the devil.
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
McCain is Methuselah!

guest301

Hall of Famer
Furina fan said:
Charismatic figure that comes out of nowhere to lead the masses with his forked tongue. 

He certainly has alot of the characteristics to be the anti-christ but to stupid without his teleprompter and too much of a empty suit to actually be the anti-christ.
smiley2.gif

Observer

Mentor
guest301 said:
Furina fan said:
Charismatic figure that comes out of nowhere to lead the masses with his forked tongue. 

He certainly has alot of the characteristics to be the anti-christ but to stupid without his teleprompter and too much of a empty suit to actually be the anti-christ.
smiley2.gif
I agree with you, guest. An anti-christ perhaps, but not THE Antichrist. The final Antichrist will be of such a persona as to deceive even the Elect, rather than just stupid liberals.

BHO is lefthanded... but so is McCain.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Is being left-handed a bad thing, screaming eagle?

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
In Latin, left is Sinister, and the devil is known to be left handed! McCain would be a pain, but Osama likes Obama, which is worse? The latter I would presume!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
He (like his Globalist Elite ma$ters) are all agents of Old Scratch, but Bacrock isn't THE Antichrist. The Antichrist will probably arise out of Europe and be either out of Rome (the next Pope?) or a Zionist. I've heard blogs that suspected EU/NWO/Bilderberger Javier Solana of a potential Antichrist. I think the Antichrist is probably alive now & is probably "rising through the ranks", close to obtain power. He'll probably rise to authority within the next 5-15 years in my estimation. Obummer is just another pawn of the NWO.

Thanks for the assist, TJR! You explained it better than I would have. Some societies have taboos against lefties, but the west does not. In the world of sports lefties have an advantage.