Constitution Party

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:

WS, thanks partner. I'd sent that Conservative Exodus link out in a prior post. Let's hope we get alotta Caste Footballers acting on that link. Fyi, I've recently had some fellow Conservatives try to recruit me into the CP. I'm thinking about joining, as I left the GOP a few years ago & have been an Independent "paleo-Conservative, Nationalist, Constitutionalist" ever since!
smiley2.gif

Here are 2 other top-notch sites...

www.jbs.org

www.jonesreport.com

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I too have been thinking about the Constitution Party since 2003. Their candidate, John Thomas Cripps,came in 3rd in the Mississippi Governor's race that year. I have had some discussions with several people andhave beentired of voting for the lesser of 2 evils in the GOP ever since I became old enough to vote.

hedgehog

Mentor
I heard a rumor - if Ron Paul does not get the Republican nomination, he may switch over to the Constitution party. Yesterday afternoon I walked by the T.V at work and fox news said they were going to do a story on Ron Paul. Apparently their email inbox was overflowing with requests for him. The alternative media seems to be having an impact. I have been sending emails to "focus on the family" and other christian media to support him. I even sent out emails to friends and family trying to get people familiar with him. This was the response I got from a friend today.

"I got a chance to read the exodus project link. I believe it is flawed thinking to vote Third Party or not vote at all. I would venture to say that none of the 5 points stressed would get aggressively pursued by a third party candidate. I guess I am a little sour because of the Jesse Ventura debacle. Third party candidates are wafflers that, in the end, will prove to be liberal. Essentially a person that can't make up their mind.
"The system is flawed and it is what it is. I feel we need to continue to vote republican because at least they have the moral compass within them (we hope). The trick is to get the politicians to quit playing politics by moving to the center just to get votes. Term limits may be the solution."

Before we jump ship to the constitution party, I think we should try to get Ron Paul in the front door (republican party) He has a website where you can support him. http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Ron Paul 2008Edited by: KJV1

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I have discussed term limits with a lot of people over the last few years. I think it would go a long way to improve things, but do not think it will happen as long as we have these power hungry people in Congress.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
KJV1 said:
I heard a rumor - if Ron Paul does not get the Republican nomination, he may switch over to the Constitution party. Yesterday afternoon I walked by the T.V at work and fox news said they were going to do a story on Ron Paul. Apparently their email inbox was overflowing with requests for him. The alternative media seems to be having an impact. I have been sending emails to "focus on the family" and other christian media to support him. I even sent out emails to friends and family trying to get people familiar with him. This was the response I got from a friend today.

"I got a chance to read the exodus project link. I believe it is flawed thinking to vote Third Party or not vote at all. I would venture to say that none of the 5 points stressed would get aggressively pursued by a third party candidate. I guess I am a little sour because of the Jesse Ventura debacle. Third party candidates are wafflers that, in the end, will prove to be liberal. Essentially a person that can't make up their mind.
"The system is flawed and it is what it is. I feel we need to continue to vote republican because at least they have the moral compass within them (we hope). The trick is to get the politicians to quit playing politics by moving to the center just to get votes. Term limits may be the solution."

Before we jump ship to the constitution party, I think we should try to get Ron Paul in the front door (republican party) He has a website where you can support him. http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Ron Paul 2008

KJV1, Ron Paul is indeed the BEST candidate bar-none! Here's the recent FOX interview...

[url]http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/paul_ron_would_reinstate _constitution.htm[/url]