Compton "gets its groove back"

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the story How Compton Got Its Groove Back was on the homepage of msn.com this afternoon, and they accidentally let some truth slip through the filters. it seems that after 25 years of being the definitive cesspool of black American culture, Compton has recently become less of a cesspool. it still sucks, but it now sucks less hard, if the story is to be believed.

of course, some major changes have taken place, including a vast influx of mexicans (which is another problem to be fair) and lots of white people's dollars (which points out again that whitey has to help out brownie and blackie everywhere they pop up, lest the colorful peoplelive in an opensewer of their own making).

you can click the link to readall of the"feel good" drivel if you wish, but i thought i'd share the important snippet:
Two decades later, Compton has a new lease on life. The community is still poor, and unemployment is more than twice the national average. But the number of homicides is at a 25-year low, slashed in half from 2005. There are fewer gunshots and more places for kids to go after school ... Along the way, blacks became a minority in Compton ....

did you catch that? coincidence, i think not.
smiley2.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
Compton was a white working class area until about the early 60's. I know Pete Rozelle and Duke Snider were from Compton and were high school teammates on basketball and baseball and football teams. Before this economic downturn some areas on the fringes of Inglewood and Compton had whites or blacks that were middle class moving into gentrified condos and townhouses.

So basically replacing the worthless American negro with the mostly worthless populace of meh-hee-co leads to slight improvements. Yay.
smiley11.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
Hey I finally figured out why GWB attacked Iraq. It was a gangland hit for the Crips....
smiley2.gif
I forgot he lived in Compton in his formative years....
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif
Edited by: white is right

Westside

Hall of Famer
What the negro doesn't realize, at least here in Southern Ca. that with the illegal influx of Mexicans and other assorted hispanics supported by the El Grand Majic Negro himself further marginalizes them.

Everywhere you go service jobs are performed by hispanics, or in the nicer areas whites. Negros think 1. they ain't paying enuff! 2. I needs to get my SSI or welfare money,F work. 3. Work! n.gga you crazy. 4. I'm slinging rock and living large, you feeling me. 5. Whitey is keeping me down, Barock is here, its payback time, he is going to pay my rent and get me a real job, even though I got Ds and Fs in H.S. and never got a GED.

If you go to a restuarant and are served by Hispanics, no big deal. However, if are served by a Negro, there is something unusal about the experience. I say in the next 10 to 12 years blackie will be the smallest minority in the larger cities in Ca.