Commercials asking for donations to Jews

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't watch much TV these days, but lately when I have I've noticed an uptick in the frequency of commercials trying to get mainly White Christians to donate money to impoverished Jews and other such bologna or either your fiat currency can go to hollow-hoax victims so they can practice the passover seder. What the crap? :question::der:

Has anyone else noticed this?

The commercials are so over the top looking to me. I can't help but wonder how many people take it seriously, although I'm sure they get plenty of "aid" from the ignorant goyim.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I don't watch much TV these days, but lately when I have I've noticed an uptick in the frequency of commercials trying to get mainly White Christians to donate money to impoverished Jews and other such bologna or either your fiat currency can go to hollow-hoax victims so they can practice the passover seder. What the crap? :question::der:

Has anyone else noticed this?

The commercials are so over the top looking to me. I can't help but wonder how many people take it seriously, although I'm sure they get plenty of "aid" from the ignorant goyim.
I have never seen these commercials but I have seen donation boxes and on the air appeals for poor Jews in the Toronto area on morning variety shows. Typically these people would be new immigrants from the old Soviet Union or older people on low pensions or the rare Jew that fell through the cracks. The typical fat BMW driver isn't getting a donation, even though he might complain about money all day.....:icon_lol: