commercial about soldiers

JD074

Master
I just saw this commercial, paying tribute to American soldiers, featured on Lou Dobbs Tonight. Kitty Pilgrim, sitting in for Lou, said that it's "considered one of the best commercials of the year." The soldiers are walking through an airport, or something, and people are clapping and cheering for them. I was on my computer, and I didn't see the first few seconds, but from what I saw, they showed close-ups of four or five soldiers, a couple of black guys, a white woman, and a black woman. It was so unbelievably obvious.

I guess these dirty liberal scum are trying to say that there are no, or few, white men in Iraq risking their lives, losing limbs, and dying for their country. Or at least that they don't give a d*mn about those white men. Around 70% of the soldiers who have died in Iraq are white, and you don't need to be a genius to figure out that the vast majority of that 70% are men. This commercial is a huge slap in the face to our white brothers who have given their lives for this bullsh*t war and this bullsh*t country filled with scum like the people who made this commercial.

emt1

Guru
I agree with you JD074.
smiley20.gif

BonnieBlue

I just viewed the commercial and their is certainly inordinate attention paid to blacks and females. All of the 4 or 5 closeups and longer in duration shots are of blacks and females. And, it is from Anheiser-Busch. Remember this next time your sucking down a Bud.

Bart

Hall of Famer
BonnieBlue said:
I just viewed the commercial and their is certainly inordinate attention paid to blacks and females. .

Remember the hype surrounding the the largely BS story of Jessica Lynch?

bigunreal

Mentor
Virtually all commercials are used to sell ideas, not products. The
rich, white men who run these corporations are not stupid; they know
that young black males are not the ideal demographic to appeal to. Yet
the commecials themselves certainly appear to be doing that, based on
the hip-hop, anti-white messages running through so many of them.
Corporations are just part of the ruling order in Don King's America,
and are not all about profits and losses. They use their advertising
budget to mold and perpetuate the ideas of the corrupt forces that have
taken over our country.

Spooge

Guru
Please take the time to observe most of what the media displays on
television. Specifically view chidrens programming (they are the
next generation) and try to find a white boy. Make it interesting
and play " Find the white boy" game when watching T.V. with your
family, kind of like looking for out of town license plates while
traveling. It helps pass the time and its fun for the kids.
The point is, you will soon discover (if you have not already) that the
white male is conspicuous in his absence. And when the white male
is represented, he is in an extreme minority. And speaking of
commercials, since when do you or I eat McDonald's with a brutha in my
car? Or at my house? This systematic synergy brainwashing
is getting sickening.
Edited by: Renaissance Man

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Maybe they're putting all those minorities in their commercials to:

a) avoid charges of discrimination
b) lure minorities into buying at their establishments

minority spending

BonnieBlue

White Shogun, maybe you would have a point if advertising were the ONLY area where we seem to be inundated with diversity. However, we also find it everywhere in popular culture ( TV, movies, music, magazines ), in education, in government, and the workplace. This is much more than mere coincidence. Open your eyes. In my opinion, more people have not come to this realization because they have been conditioned to believe that if they do they must be intolerant racists, or they simply haven't taken the time to pay attention - they don't care. As long as we have our material possessions to find comfort in, who cares what's happening?

As for that article you site, consider the source - the establishment press. And be wary of any article that throws out statistics. I'm sure you know statistics can be manipulated every which way, or selectively left out to make a point. It would be even easier to use statistics in making an argument that the black consumer is insignificant when looking at total dollars spent.

BonnieBlue

Another thought - consider how much of what black consumers spend results from their creating their own wealth, not the result of some type of government handout or redistributed wealth.

"This commercial is a huge slap in the face to our white brothers who have given their lives for this bullsh*t war and this bullsh*t country filled with scum like the people who made this commercial. "

As someone who served this country, I really take umbrage to the "bullsh*t war/country" reference. Perhaps there is a better country out there somewhere? I'd like to know. I doubt it, but when you come up with that, please post it here. I can assure that the by and large your "70% white brothers" don't think its a bullsh*t country either.

JD074

Master
Animalmuther0 said:
As someone who served this country, I really take umbrage to the "bullsh*t war/country" reference.  Perhaps there is a better country out there somewhere?  I'd like to know.  I doubt it, but when you come up with that, please post it here.

It's not about comparison. Just because the rest of the world stinks doesn't mean that this country doesn't stink, too. The problem is that all of Western Civilization is being destroyed, not just America. If the rest of the white world was fine, we could just leave this cesspool. But it's like this everywhere.

Animalmuther0 said:
I can assure that the by and large your "70% white brothers" don't think its a bullsh*t country either. 

Absolutely. Otherwise they wouldn't have signed up.

What white people have to understand is that our country has turned its back on us. Actually, most white people have turned their backs on their own people. I guess that's the real problem. But America is just so obviously anti-white that it's impossible for me to not be digusted by it.