Come here boy!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
LOL, that's hilarious!
smiley36.gif
However, I think "(water)boy (for the Globalist Elite)" would be more appropriate!
smiley2.gif

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I think he's "queer" because he gets into these catty little arguments with Hillary Clinton ("She talks about gun control like she's Annie Oakley -- shame on her!") which to me seems effeminate and also damaging to the credibility of his party; also, he manipulates racial politics to suit his own needs rather than serve the greater good of the country.

I think he'll get shot at often as president because a lot of people will find him unacceptable and far too emotionally drive -- aka girlish -- to be the commander of the free world.

Not to say anyone will actually succeed in getting to him -- a lot of attempts have probably also been made on GWB -- just that they'll try.

Menelik

Mentor
GiovaniMarcon said:
Not to say anyone will actually succeed in getting to him -- a lot of attempts have probably also been made on GWB -- just that they'll try.

Got any sources for your statement? I wasn't aware that there were a lot of assassination attempts on GWB.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I was very fearful that this story(when I saw it on Drudge) would explode and make Obama a teflon candidate the rest of the way. I have no idea why those comments haven't become a big issue.