color of the cross

Triad

Mentor
Is Damon Wayans playing Jesus?

jcolec02

Mentor
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........ahh....HA HA HA HAAAA!!!!!!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

were the f**k do they get the idea that Christ was black... there was'nt a black person in the world who knew of the name jesus until colinazation

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Weeeelll... no one knew of Jesus Christ til he actually arrived (other than Messianic prophecies,) and there were black Ethiopian Jews prior to Christ's coming. The story is fictional of course, but to say that no black people may have ever heard of Christ prior to colonization isn't quite accurate.

Christianity was spread throughout both Europe and Africa by missionaries, even in the earliest centuries.

Technically speaking, Europeans were't the first to hear about Christ, either.
smiley1.gif

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Wouldn't Pilate, the Roman ruler, recognize Jesus as being black?

Anyway, I'm downloading The Miracle Maker an animated film based on the story of Jesus. Ralph Fiennes does the voice of Jesus. I heard it was suppose to be very accurate. Worth checking out I suppose.

white is right

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Weeeelll... no one knew of Jesus Christ til he actually arrived (other than Messianic prophecies,) and there were black Ethiopian Jews prior to Christ's coming. The story is fictional of course, but to say that no black people may have ever heard of Christ prior to colonization isn't quite accurate.

Christianity was spread throughout both Europe and Africa by missionaries, even in the earliest centuries.

Technically speaking, Europeans were't the first to hear about Christ, either.
smiley1.gif
Eithopians adopted christianity before all Europeans. The coptic church is the oldest form of christianity. Many Egyptians that have fled Egypt are coptic christians. There is no way in hell Jesus was black. He may have been a dark caucasian, but that's about as close to "black" as Jesus was. I suspect he looked like Marco Ruas colour wise.