G Gary Mentor Joined Dec 28, 2004 Messages 1,050 Sep 10, 2005 #1 Colonel Reb-if you can, could you please find out about Navy's line-up? I know your busy but if you get a chance I'd like to see what Navy looks like this season. Thanks-Have a great day!!
Colonel Reb-if you can, could you please find out about Navy's line-up? I know your busy but if you get a chance I'd like to see what Navy looks like this season. Thanks-Have a great day!!
J JoeV Guru Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 432 Location Ohio Sep 10, 2005 #2 He already did a list, albeit not a complete one [url]http://www.castefootball.us/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1242&P N=4[/url]
He already did a list, albeit not a complete one [url]http://www.castefootball.us/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1242&P N=4[/url]
G Gary Mentor Joined Dec 28, 2004 Messages 1,050 Sep 10, 2005 #3 Thanks JoeV for the info, I remember seeing that post but was hopeing it could be updated. I believe Navy is much Whiter then that.
Thanks JoeV for the info, I remember seeing that post but was hopeing it could be updated. I believe Navy is much Whiter then that.
Colonel_Reb Hall of Famer Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 13,987 Location The Deep South Sep 10, 2005 #4 I'll check on it in a little bit guys. Give me an hour or so.