College Prospects not Keeping Pace w/ NFL

What are the fans impression of Rivals rankings?

• More than half wonder why there are so few white prospects.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very few even wonder why there are so few white prospects.

• Most don’t care about this aspect at all.

• Fans don’t care, but many white h.s players are waking up.

• Most prefer black prospects anyway.

• Total voters

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I had stated in the Sumo thread about the lack of Rivals and Scout.com O-line prospects; even though Dr. Z's NFL All-Pro o-line team for 2008 is all white. But here's a look at a few other positions. The point of this thread is to show how Rivals has far fewer white prospects for college than whites that will go on to become high NFL draft prospects.

I should briefly mention that out of Scout.com's top 10 QBs 6 are black; that is just ridiculous in our 67% white country where Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are the current best QBs.

But as I have said many times; Rivals scares me far more than Scout.com: Out of the top 10 TEs for the 2009 class 6 are non-white. Whites come in at #2, #4, #9 and #10 respectively. The top white TE comes in at #118 overall, Arthur Lynch, which would equate to pick 22nd pick of the 4th round in the NFL draft. This is even with whites being the majority at TE in the NFL.

Wes Welker makes the Pro-bowl this year and other whites have shown very impressive play of late at WR.

We could have had as many as 5 white WRs over 1,000 yards this year if not for injuries and missed games. (Kevin Curtis did it last year but missed 8 games this year, Suspended Matt Jones will have 761 yards in only 12 games this year, Kevin Walter could still get 1,000, Camarillo got injured while on pace for around 1,000 yards and Welker went over 1,000 again! Anthony Gonzalez should go over 750 yards receiving.

Even with this kind of success Rivals top WR is ranked 51st in the latest rankings. This is down from 49th in the last rankings! That's not even in the top 350 prospects in the nation; completely undraftable by NFL standards.
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif

Last year all 4 starting DEs in the pro-bowl were white; yet even with this success people didn't ask why whites make up less than 20% of DEs in the NFL in a 67% white country.

Maybe because Rivals has zero white defensive players in the top 100 in the nation (I think LB Shayne Skov is definitely part black) and only has 13 whites TOTAL AT ONLY Offensive line and QB for the top 100.

The top white DT is ranked at 109 overall which is like the 13th pick of the 4th round if comparing to the NFL draft.

The top white DE is ranked at 112 overall which would equate to the 16th pick in the 4th round of the NFL draft.

Whites can become the best defensive players as we saw with the 4 white DEs starting the Pro-bowl last year and Chris Long being the first DE taken. However, we will continue to receive as few scholarships as possible.

The top Rivals white LB is ranked 144 overall.
That would be the equivalent of pick 16 of the 5th round in relation to the NFL draft.

The top white Safety is ranked 171 overall which is the equivalent of the 11th pick of the 6th round.

There are no white Athlete prospects in the top 250 overall.

There are a mere 12 white defensive prospects and three white non QB/o-line offensive players in the entire top 250.

There is one white RB in the Rivals 250. Rex Burkhead is ranked at 238 overall, but he only equates to the 32nd best RB overall; far out of NFL draft consideration.

NFLdraftscout.com had Leonard ranked 3rd overall for 2007 and had Danny Woodhead ranked 28th last year and has Gerhart at 29th for next year and has McGuffie at #10 overall for 2012.

And of course it is sickening that Brandon Wegher isn't in the Rivals 250!

White football players take note Rivals is rooting to end your career!

The lack of white prospects even at "white friendly" positions is astounding.

Prediction: Rivals rankings next year will again have no white defensive players in the top 100; only white QBs and o-linemen, And they'll have another black QB as the top QB prospect for the 3rd year in a row.

If you check NFLdraftscout.com for the top 50 WRs in 2010; "at least" 9 are white (I can't see the rankings without searching for profiles by name so their could be more. Also 2 of the top 10 are white for 2010.

This year the top white WR is Jordan Shipley at number 11 overall. This makes Rivals WR rankings just ludicrous!

DWFs please wake up! We cannot get rid of racial tension in this nation with this kind of favoritism toward blacks. Rivals will not change unless they are forced to by people waking up to their EVIL agenda! Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Just did my total calculations. Rivals has 41 whites in the the top 250 players. If talking NFL; that would equate to about a 16% white NFL with only 15 white players in the entire 250 who are not QBs or O-lineman with none of those 15 in the top 100. These numbers equate to ethnic cleansing of the white athlete. They must be getting donations from the United Negro College Fund; I have no clue how a site can be this fervently anti-white and get away with it!
smiley11.gif

I'd appreciate it 4 different people could take on the top 250 of the Scout.com 300 to compare it to Rivals, the Takkle 200, ESPN rankings and also Tom Lemming's rankings. We should do this every year to see if any progress is being made.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
If you have searched the Rivals archives for the profiles of White athletes that made the NFL, would you say that most were 3 stars (and weren't in the 250)? From my research, that seems to be the case.

Rivals is notorious for it's flawed lineman (OL/DL) rankings. They think super-obese lineman are better and stronger. I also think they, like much of the media, are scared of fat blacks (and Polys) so they choose to put them on a pedestal. Appeasement, pure and simple.

Garrett Graham

[url]http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key =24924&sport=1[/url]

This junior tight end has been dominant for Wisconsin this year. He had an impressive offer sheet. He was given the "White mans" 3 stars and was ranked 33rd at TE.

John Carlson

[url]http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key =10605&sport=1[/url]

3 stars and ranked 16th at TE! After 14 games, he has 601 yards in the NFL.

So ToughJ, your point is valid.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
This reminds me of a time in a college statistics class where this one black student was going on and on about how he scored the highest at his high school on the SATs, was at our school on scholarshoip, and how he was a math major and was going to be a CPA, but each and every day in class he would ask the most asinine questions, score badly on every test, then eventually dropped the class.

It was really sad for another reason too, because it was a general Ed statistic course (it wasn't even a hard one) which meant it was overcrowded and a lot of people were trying to lobby to "add" the course if there was room.

The black guy took up a spot that could have been more successfully used by someone who wasn't an idiot.

It's different from the whole scout/rivals thing because those athletes are thought to be better because they are black, where as this black dude was trying to act like we ought to be impressed with him being in a college math course that was filled mostly with whites and asians.

I mean, really, do whites show up to a combine and say "hey, be impressed because I'm white and the rest of you aren't!"

??

bigunreal

Mentor
ToughJR,

Thanks for compiling all that info. We appreciate the hard work.

That is really depressing. How can anyone deny that there is an agenda at play here? The vast majority of high school football players in this country are still white. The vast majority of good to great high school football players in this country are still white. No way can all the top ranked players just happen to be black, year after year.

This system is fundamentally unfair to all those white kids who perform so well in high school, only to find those generous scholarships are not available to people with their skin color. Sooner or later, someone has to expose this odious Caste system for what it is; a form of discrimination no different than seperate rest rooms and drinking fountains.