Colin Cowherd

SteveB

Mentor
Today I was listening to ESPN Radio and the Colin Cowherd show. He was ragging on Vince Young pretty good and he received an email saying that he was being hard on Young because he was black. Well, to my surprise, Cowherd went on a 15 minute diatribe about how some white athletes are underrated because they are white. He specifically pointed out Adam Morrison, saying he didn't get respect as a basketball player because he was white. I couldn't believe my ears. Normally Cowherd sticks to the ESPN party line script, but today he really went off on the white basketball player not getting respect. It was almost as if he was reading the Caste Football website. Way to go Colin.

Let's not give Cow-turd too much credit; keep in mind that he is Michael Vick's biggest ball bouncer.

It's no secret that ESPN hired him as a "rabble-rouser" (his own word) who is supposed to "mix it up" and agitate the listeners in order to generate passion, for better or for worse. (This was from a local media story about sports talk radio in Atlanta).

What this means for the listener is that The Turd can be expected to say anything that might just piss of the people who might be listening at that particular point in time. It also means that he has no integrity, no conviction, and that you should take everything he says with a BLOCK of salt.

I've listened to this cretin a grand total of three times (incredibly, he mentioned St. Vick each time) and the sound of his voice alone -- not even taking into consideration the ignorant bilge spewing from his lungs -- is enough to keep me away.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I can't stand Colin either but if he said what you posted SteveB....way to go Colin..I take the truth stated on air ...no matter what the source.