Coldplay

G

60 Minutes aired an interview with Coldplay on Sunday. Coldplay, of course, may be the biggest pop/rock act in the world at the moment and has enjoyed consistent popularity for nearly a decade.

Unfortunately, lead-singer Chris Martin decided to take the well worn path of White self-loathing and negro-centric deference rather than show confidence and pride in his accomplishments. At one point he actually said, "I can't dance like Usher. I can't sing like Beyonce. I just go out there and try my hardest (or something to that affect)." First of all, when did those two people become the gold standard of performance entertainment? Yes, it seems that Chris Martin is just a high motor, blue collar type of rock-star. Apparently, he has no natural talent whatsoever and must rely on his grit and hard nose to ensure that his band isn't overwhelmed by more "dynamic" or "colorful" artists. The success of this band is certainly remarkable as experts had unanimously doubted their ability to perform in front of non high-school audiences. Nobody is quite sure how they managed to do it at the next level but we're sure it has something to do with their great character and high IQs.

Why are the Brits in particular so loathe to show even a little bit of self assurance or good-natured wieneriness?

*Wieneriness?...I hope everybody here is familiar with the automatic language filter and knows what that word is supposed to be. Edited by: Latspread

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Good post. It shows how the Caste System is tied into everything else, namely the degradation of Whites and theridiculous romanticizing of blacks.

Maybe it will get to the point soon that whiteness can't be mentioned legally without at least two mandatory self-deprecating disclaimers accompanying it.

Europe

Mentor
Latspread said:
Why are the Brits in particular so loathe to show even a little bit of self assurance or good-natured wieneriness?

I have noticed that about Brits also. It seems they have an inferiorty complex. They always like the foreign soccer players instead of their own. As I mentioned on another post, one commentator said the African players have added so much to their league. The BBC has a video about soccer skills and they call it "Brazilian skills". Who invented the sport?

Beyonce talk-sings; she doesn't actually sing like a Karen Carpenter, Barbra Streisand, Joni Mitchell, Petula Clark, et al.

The self-loathing of Whites in the public is disgusting but also predictable; it's almost as though they have to say these things in order to sustain their popularity. Sometimes humility is an unfortunate trait in Whites.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
OldSchoolBoy75 said:
Beyonce talk-sings; she doesn't actually sing like a Karen Carpenter, Barbra Streisand, Joni Mitchell, Petula Clark, et al.

The self-loathing of Whites in the public is disgusting but also predictable; it's almost as though they have to say these things in order to sustain their popularity. Sometimes humility is an unfortunate trait in Whites.

BeYOnce, Rihanna & those young "White" singers (JoJo, Brittany Spears, etc) aping the quasi-R&B "sound" are urban yodelers. That hollerin' doesn't equate to singing (ala Karen Carpenter, Patsy Cline, etc.). BeYOnce is a tarted up ghetto ho marketed on (overrated) looks & dance routines.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Of all the things Martin had to say why would he say Beyonce is a "singer"? She isn't anything of the sort. She is a manufactured personality and not much else. Had he said he cannot sing like Streisand or Celine I could understand it. In reality, Beyonce and the rest of those pathetic imposters are so bad one cannot stand to listen to them for more than a few seconds before shutting them off.

Cold play's success IS partly due to Martin's singing ability. In fact, he can sing outside of the studio. Those U.S. pop star fools cannot sing without sound editing.

Who cleaned up at the Grammies? Coldplay did. Especially their song Viva La Vida. Did you know that song has more than 37 million views on one Youtube chanel alone? Have you read the lyrics to the song? Well, if you had, and considered the melody, you would understand the song's popularity. It it the sort of song a black just simply does not have it in him or her to put together. Whites are hungry for this type of music; they are tired of blatant celebration of tripe and mediocrity.

Coldplay has taken their education, their inherent brains, and their training in classical music to create high quality popular music. Right now they rival U2 in popularity. Longevity is all in Coldplay's own hands.