Classic Scene from "They Live"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm not a Sci-Fi fan per-se, but one of my favorite movies is John Carpenter's "They Live". It has two classic scenes, the latter is the 5 minute+ street fight between Roddy Piper & Keith David. One of the most "powerful" scenes is when Piper intially finds the sunglasses which exposes the aliens. Click on the link below, and then click the 1st link/row that says "Transmission"...the scene is very indicative of what the Global Elite is doing to the American populace...

http://www.theylivenow.co.uk/css/Theylive2/pages/video.html

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
One of my all-time favorite moviestoo. My young nephew dragged me along to see it when it came out. I had no idea what it was about and enjoyed it immensely and have watched ita few timessince.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I have seen it a few times too. Very good movie, Dixie. That five minute fight scene between Piper and David is fun and exhausting to watch as well.

I saw it the theatres becaus I was at the time a wrestling fan and really enjoyed Rob McCoomb's Roddy Piper wrestling character. But the movie was excellent and Mr. McCoomb really can act.