China acquires U.S. Nuke Plants

Menelik

Mentor
China is buying four nuclear reactors from General Westinghouse. Is this a good business sale or a bad mistake?

Nuke Sale

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
If that's legitimate (which I strongly believe it is) it shows the dire straights this Nation is in. We're selling nuclear infrastructure to our most dangerous enemy!!! Red China tries to undermine us at every turn. We've also given them dock-berths in several U.S. ports (COSCO is Red China owned). Red China is also unloading U.S. dollars to de-value our currency (intentionally). The Globalist Elite are backing Red China to undercut our Republic, so they can more quickly bring about their precious North American Union. We need to hold our elected officials/Globalist puppets accountable for allowing this type of treason.Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Freedom

Mentor
China is the number one buyer of manufacturing infrastructure. Also, they come to school here, learn stuff, and go back to China with knowledge. They, along with the Arabs, drive up the cost of college education in America. I am an ardent protectionist especially when it comes to non-Democratic countries. I think China and their Communist policies are threatening the freedom that many have fought and died for in America and will continue to make America a two tiered system.

China is also causing illegal immigration to the United States. If you think it takes a lot of jobs from America, see what it has done to Latin America and Mexico. Mexicans don't have work in their own country because of "free trade" with China.

We must adopt Warren Buffet's "import export" certificate solution asap.

Try to buy American, or just not Made in China. Buy Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, or some in Latin America.

We need to take back electronics.

Then again, what about the work ethics. Where's the auto industry?, Detroit(not a city known for good workers.