Child rape is common in sub-Saharan Africa

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Rape of small children - including babies - is an everyday occurrence in sub-Saharan Africa.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...cas-shame-the-rise-of-child-rape-1974578.html

The sad truth: as there will be more Negroes in Europe due to immigration from sub-Saharan Africa, there will be more childen raped, including White children.

Is this what the European politicians want?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1703595.stm

"Every day the newspapers bring awful revelations: a nine-month-old girl gang-raped by six men; an eight-month-old raped and left by the roadside."

Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

Last edited:

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Of course only a racist would point this out. I mean isnt everything these disgusting animals do the fault of the big bad mean ol white devil? These beasts of the field are only raping babies because of the white man, and colonization.
Perhaps if we spent less time pointing out the wrong they do we should focus on the wonderful benefits these animals could provide to our country if we let them all in.:puke:

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Of course only a racist would point this out. I mean isnt everything these disgusting animals do the fault of the big bad mean ol white devil? These beasts of the field are only raping babies because of the white man, and colonization.
Perhaps if we spent less time pointing out the wrong they do we should focus on the wonderful benefits these animals could provide to our country if we let them all in.:puke:
If a "racist" is someone who hates to see his own race being gradually destroyed, then the term is a positive one and I'm happy to be one.

dwid

Hall of Famer
of course BBC has something about how "Whitey is responsible"

Local politician Nomvula Mokanyane says that under apartheid, African men were stripped of power and prestige. Now they take their revenge on women, and on tiny children.

"We must re-educate and empower men. There are those who are sick who need to be re-educated. My worry is that men's power is threatened so they use their sexual organ to inflict pain on women."
South Africa's history, its poverty and the Aids pandemic all give insights into how some men behave.

BBC also says that most of it occurs to teenagers when the other article gives the true numbers, 80 percent of rapes are to girls 12 years or younger.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
of course BBC has something about how "Whitey is responsible"

Local politician Nomvula Mokanyane says that under apartheid, African men were stripped of power and prestige. Now they take their revenge on women, and on tiny children.
Child rapes occur very frequently in the Congo too. There were never many white people there and no apartheid. How do they explain that?

And these rapes are actually more likely to happen in villages in South Africa where there are no white people.