Championship Weekend

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It's here! We already saw the MAC Championship last night. Akron, a team with 10 out of 22 starters being white, won that game in an upset over Northern Illinois.
Tonight is the WAC title game, with Fresno State (7 white starters) going against Louisiana Tech (4 white starters). Strictly from a Caste perspective, we should pull for Fresno.

Tomorrow has USC and UCLA battling for the unofficial PAC-10 title. USC has 4 whites on offense, and 4 on defense; while UCLA has 7 whites on offense, but just one on defense. Personally, I want USC to win on the arm of Leinart's arm and legs, not Bush. I think its a done deal, but I'd still like to see Leinart win the Heisman again. I think he is a worthy candidate as much as anyone, IMHO.

Also, West Virginia takes on South Florida in the Big East Championship Game. As far as Caste goes, this should have the most starkly contrasted game tomorrow. WVU has 12 white starters, while USF has just 5. Look for WVU FB Owen Schmitt to have a good game, and WVU to win.

For old time football fans, the best game will of course be Army-Navy. This will be a showcase of white athletes, at least in a Caste era sense. Army has 15 white starters, while Navy has at least 13. Your guess is as good as mine as to who will win, but I can tell you that with Colorado State playing Navy in the Poinsettia Bowl, I'd like to see Army win.

There will be interesting players to watch in the Tulsa/Central Florida C-USA Championship Game, and also in the Louisville/Connecticut Big East Championship game.

I would like to see Colorado knock off Texas more than anything tomorrow. As bad as I hate to say this, I want Bobby (Coach Caste System) Bowden and his Seminoles beat the tar out of Vickginia Tech and win the ACC title.

In the SEC Championship Game, I have very little interest in the winner. I want to see Kyle Williams and Chase Pittman of the LSU defense do well, but I could care less if LSU tied Georgia at 0 and nobody won.

There is also a big chance for FIU to prove themselves against MTSU tomorrow. FIU has at least 10 whites starting, while MTSU has just 5. This is a battle of middle standing Sun Belt Conference teams. This would be a big win for FIU, who I will be pulling for.Edited by: Colonel_Reb

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There are alot of good games Col.Reb!I will be pulling for Navy,Flo.State,UCLA,Fresno State and a few others.UCLA might just have an outside chance at a upset.
Spencer Havner is as good a linebacker as you will find in the whole Pac Ten!I also like the fullback for Navy,Ballard is a monster.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ballard had 18 rushes for 192 yards in a Navy Blowout win over Army.This kid is alot like Kyle Eckel but is probably even faster.It's too bad he won't have an opportunity most likely to ever play beyond this level.What power and speed.USC is winning easy and Fresno got beat.Oh well,maybe next year.

backrow

Hall of Famer
i think Bush sealed his Heisman with his performance vs UCLA (24 rushes for 260 yards, 2 TDs)-Leinart had a great game too in the blowout... Bush's had good season overall, and i'd rather have him than Young win the trophy...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I was very glad to see FSU beat Vickginia Tech. I am so sick of hearing Muskrat say Mah-cus this, Mah-cus that.
smiley7.gif
Even at the end of the game it was "there's Weatherford and Marcus." A white guy isn't cool enough to call him by his first name, no way. What a crock!
smiley11.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
i am quite worried about next Vick-like mania: Vince Young worship...