CF Store

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Caste Football now has a bookstore of items available through Amazon. This is the link: http://astore.amazon.com/castfoot-20.

There's also a banner ad at the top of each page for the bookstore, which rotates three of the titles offered.

I've got a few hundred book titles there now, and more will be added over time. I'll also be adding movies, sports and training equipment, supplements, and anything else that Amazon offers.

If you're going to buy anything through Amazon, please do it through the CF store. If you want something that the store doesn't have, let me know by posting what it is or pm'ing me and I can add it.

If you buy something through CF's Amazon store, CF will get a small commission. All the details of your purchases are handled through Amazon, in other words I'll never see anyone's name, address and purchases.

This is an easy way to help Caste Football remain free and keep getting the message out, so please do your part to help.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Awesome Don! Thanks sir...I'll certainly do that for any Amazon purchases.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That is a great idea, Don! I'll definitely check it out and mark it as a favorite. I'll also let you know about any items I'm looking for in the future.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
very cool, Don! :thumbsup:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm starting to add some movies to the store, mostly dramas and comedies right now, including sports-themed comedies.

Still waiting for the first sale of anything, book or movie. Help a brother out!

BTW, what is a blue-ray? How does it differ from a regular DVD?

dwid

Hall of Famer
I'm starting to add some movies to the store, mostly dramas and comedies right now, including sports-themed comedies.

Still waiting for the first sale of anything, book is harde movie. Help a brother out!

BTW, what is a blue-ray? How does it differ from a regular DVD?
it offers a lot more storage than a dvd, I think high definition, a dvd doesn't have the space to fit a hd movie, from what I remember. I really don't care for HD stuff that much, the newest hd tv i have watched was weird, you could see the camera move more.

i think it harder to make illegal copies of blue ra but not sure