CF Passes 150,000 Posts!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Another great milestone in the history of Caste Football! This site has an even brighter future too. Thanks to everyone for making CF a great place to be, especially Don for creating the site!
smiley32.gif

j41181

Master
Don Wassall...you are awesome for this wonderful site!! Amen!!
smiley121.gif

Thanks to everyone (aware or not) for making this site great!!

smiley99.gif
smiley107.gif
smiley47.gif
Edited by: j41181

Alpha Male

Mentor
Totally agree! Site has opened my eyes to many a thing - not just sports. Also given mefantastic sports coverageof overlooked whites fromAmerican and Europe, and thus, the inspiration tocompete in sprints and play football at the skill position.
smiley20.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
A million thanks to Don. Also to everyone one of you here. You are all my friends, brothers, and like a second family. This is my home away from home. Keep up the great posts guys. All of you rock!
smiley45.gif

white lightning said:
A million thanks to Don. Also to everyone one of you here. You are all my friends, brothers, and like a second family. This is my home away from home. Keep up the great posts guys. All of you rock!
smiley45.gif

I agree! Even though I have not met anyone on this site (yet), I feel a connection here very similar to my friends and family that aren't on this site. Now, out of the 150,000 posts its crazy to think that out of over 1,000 members that over 10% are from two people (Don Wassall and Colonel Reb)! Although I joined nearly 3 years ago, most of my posts have been in the past 6 months I think. It's based on a vibe I've been getting that things are getting better, and that somehow in some little way the posts I make here, combined with what I learn here will help change things for the better slowly but surely. What's funny is that when I look back to early summer when I emerged from a long absence from posting, I had no idea that this year would be the best for white RBs in college in years.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
As always, much respect to Don and the many talented and fascinating posters on the boards. I always wish I had more time to devote to the site, as there are a great many things I would love to research and post. I never feel like I'm doing enough to earn my keep.
smiley9.gif

All of you have changed my life in some pretty major ways. Since the day I discovered the site and joined, my viewpoints changed drastically, and I'm thankful that I've been exposed to the things that the more influential posters have written.

Electric Slide was right. I feel a special connection here, something I don't feel with many other endeavors in my life. Don, thank you so much for maintaining the site, and thank you to everyone who has ever posted. You've all influenced me greatly!

Westside

Hall of Famer
During the 70s and 80s I began counting the amount of white players on the NFL teams, and wondered as each year passed there were fewer whites on the teams especially the skill positions. I knew then that something was not right or on the up and up.

When I found this site I was glad some other smart whites thought like me and also gave me knowledge on a bigger picture and the reasons why there is a dearth of whites in the NFL and other professional sports. Fortuneatly things appear to be changing for the better, the emergence and undenial ablility of Toby Gerhart and the outright dominance of white fighters in boxing and MMA. Its great I share their, our successes with all of you. And special thanks to Don for having the vision and courage to create this site.

I look forward to the future and CF in making that future more fair for white athelets and white people in general if most would just wake up or stopping being stepped so to speak.

It has a great year being part of CF!!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I too love the site and appreciate everyone who contributes.

2009 has been a good year. Here's how pageviews have gone up:

November 2004: 36,061 pageviews
November 2005: 218,389 "
November 2006: 303,465 "
November 2007: 328,965 "
November 2008: 376,228 "
March 2009: 305,839 "
May 2009: 560,307 "
June 2009: 837,406 "
July 2009: 946,404 "
August 2009: 1,379,938 "
September 2009: 1,720,684 "
October 2009: 1,634,155 "
November 2009: 1,775,036 "

Keep the posts coming. Quality and quantity (and troll free) is a winning combination!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Those numbers are incredible. Doing the math there are 50 times more page views from November 2009 compared to November 2004. I miss some of the old posters though like Groundfighter. I wonder what happened to him?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter hasn't posted since June. I don't know what's going on with him. I know Jimmy Chitwood hasn't had much internet access over the last couple of months and hasn't been on as often. We do have a few other older posters that come back from time to time, but I miss some of them too. I'm enjoying seeing a lot of new posters on the board and the interest and knowledge they bring. Its been an exciting place over the last year, not to mention the last five! I think its amazing that we have sustained over a million page views for over 4 months! There is indeed an awakening going on that CF is at the vanguard of. Look out 2 million, here we come!
smiley32.gif

What i love about this site is that i no longer feel alone. And the poster say all the thing that i feel. That i believe.. That i know in my heart is true. So thanks everybody
smiley17.gif
You are all my friands!!!!!!!Edited by: lost

Tom Iron

Mentor
Well, this is good news. Caste football will open many eyes and minds over the next few months and couple of years. The NFL I'm sure is very much aware of this site.

Tom Iron...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Col.Reb, I miss ol' Jimmy C...he had many insightful posts.

Alpha Male

Mentor
I too miss Groundfighter's and Jimmy C's posts. White Savage was another great contributer; his insightful posts opened my eyes. And don't forget: we can always search their usernames and read...
smiley32.gif
Edited by: Alpha Male

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Savage and JC will be back I'm sure.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It only took a little over a year to go from 150,000 posts to 200,000. Another milestone achieved. I only hope I'm still around to enjoy it when Caste Football receives its one millionth post!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Awesome news Don! Thanks for this outstanding website!
smiley1.gif

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
It only took a little over a year to go from 150,000 posts to 200,000.  Another milestone achieved.  I only hope I'm still around to enjoy it when Caste Football receives its one millionth post!
I think we will see the site grow exponentially the next few years as the odious caste agenda becomes more obvious and as players like Hillis, Woody, Toby and Tebow continue to shine.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great news! CF will continue to grow as more people wake up to the reality of anti-white discrimination. I hope this growth continues to be coupled with the sense of community that has made CF my home away from home for about 6 years now! I appreciate the intelligent discussion of the posters and contributors here, and especially the man who made it all possible, Don Wassall!
smiley20.gif