Caste Football T-Shirts

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Be the first person on your block toown a Caste Football t-shirt!These are white print on blue background, they look very nice. Available in medium, large, x-large, xx-large and xxx-large.

I'm waiting for some site modifications to be made so that these can be purchased directly on the CF site via credit card. But in the meantime they're here and ready to go soyou can buy them by sending your order to:

Caste Football, P.O. Box 281, Wildwood, PA 15091.

Cost is $17.95 per shirt. Shipping and handling is $3.00 for the first shirt, $1.00 for each additional shirt.Remember to specify the size(s) you want. You can pay by check, money order, cash or credit card. For credit card orders, list cc number, expiration date and 3-digit security code.

If these sell well, it will be the beginning of a whole line of different Caste Football items.

Edited by: Don Wassall

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don, can you get these in any size? I go 6'8, 325 and would need about a 3-4XL (preferably a 3XLT). BTW, these look awesome!

JD074

Master
That looks great, Don! I'm definitely getting one of those!
smiley32.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Let's hope they go like hotcakes.
smiley36.gif
Dixie, I know from reading the posts that we have some big boys that support Caste Football, so I did order a few 3X Large. Hope it fits you but can't guarantee it.

Kaptain

Master
Don, give me some credit. I asked you about selling T-shirts etc on this site a long time ago. I'm glad to see it's now a go. I'll get back to you tomorrow with an order. Awesome!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yes you did, Kaptain, I remember your suggestion very well. But you still don't get yours free.
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Dang Dixie! 6-8 325! I thought I was big. 5-6 175
smiley36.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don, thanks. I'll probably order one tomorrow or early next week. I supposed I can cut a quick 10-15 lbs if it's a little tight!
smiley36.gif

Colonel, Yep, "riding a desk" 10-12 hours a day for a living has afforded me to pack on any extra 20-30 lbs aboive my "fighting weight". Also, being married with children also provides me with an additional crutch to enjoy more down-home cookin', BBQ and a few occasional cold un's!
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I've been trimming down some over the past year, but its a slow go for me because I have so much work to do I don't have the time to burn it off. Eating less and healthier has helped though. I'm have a pretty big build for my height, so I don't look very big in the midsection. As for the home cooking, I wish I had some right now. I guess I'll have to wait till summer before I can get back Mississippi and have some. Oh well.

jcolec02

Mentor
If I could make a suggestion...maybe the logo on the front should be like smaller, like kind of an icon at the top left part of the shirt, and then have it big like it is on the back, those would look cool...

jcolec02

Mentor
or maybe just have the logo on the front and not the back, trying not to nitpick, but I dont see too many shirts with the exact same logo and size on the front and back, anyways I know ill buy one just to support the site anyways

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jcolec02 said:
If I could make a suggestion...maybe the logo on the front should be like smaller, like kind of an icon at the top left part of the shirt, and then have it big like it is on the back, those would look cool...

Too late -- they're already made.
smiley2.gif

LOL...Don, this was MY idea like months ago for these t-shirts.
smiley36.gif
I rememeber posting it in a thread. But you can bet I'll be purchasing a few.
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to see them develop into a national craze this summer, our unofficial uniform, with all white men between the ages of 10 to 95 wearing them.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall said:
I'd like to see them develop into a national craze this summer, our unofficial uniform, with all white men between the ages of 10 to 95 wearing them. 
smiley36.gif

I can see ESPN portraying us as "hatemongers" already, and even doing an "Outsides the Lines" segment about it. I'm sure Kyle Brownnose and Sheila Vapid-Breathless will be on hand for their added commentary on the subject.
smiley36.gif

jcolec02

Mentor
I wouldnt mind having some business cards also...alot better than writing down the site and giving it to people like ive been doing