Caste Football T-Shirts

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Veterans here will remember when CF t-shirts were offered several years ago. They were about as popular as the Edsel and few were sold.

I've got a bunch sitting here and might as well move them, or throw them away if there's no interest. Here's what I have:

3X - 1
2X - 5
XL - 11
L - 7
M - 5

I'll sell them for $7 each, postage paid. The PayPal address is mail@castefootball.us.

These shirts are high quality, navy blue background with white lettering promoting CF on the front and back. I've been wearing one for about five years now and it's still in good shape after many washings. No one's ever given me any negative feedback when wearing it, and they do a good job of advertising the site.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i guess it's only for those living in united states?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Veterans here will remember when CF t-shirts were offered several years ago. They were about as popular as the Edsel and few were sold.

I've got a bunch sitting here and might as well move them, or throw them away if there's no interest. Here's what I have:

3X - 1
2X - 5
XL - 11
L - 7
M - 5

I'll sell them for $7 each, postage paid. The PayPal address is mail@castefootball.us.

These shirts are high quality, navy blue background with white lettering promoting CF on the front and back. I've been wearing one for about five years now and it's still in good shape after many washings. No one's ever given me any negative feedback when wearing it, and they do a good job of advertising the site.
Don, anymore of those CF business cards left? I would like to acquire some.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
i guess it's only for those living in united states?

Postage has gotten so high for shipping things outside the country that at the low price I'm offering them at it's best to accept U.S. orders only.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I was going to suggest a contest where the winner would get a T-shirt and the runner-up would receive business cards (sponsored by those of us who chip in for expenses). Whoever accurately picked the number of White players selected in the first round of the NFL draft would win. Tiebreaker would consist of picking where Luke Kuechly, David DeCastro,, or Coby Fleener would land. Or, the other way around. It occurs to me, though, that people are probably reluctant to have their screen name associated with their address. Not that there is any problem on Don’s part. Anyway, a friendly competition would still be nice with the winner being crowned King of Caste Football for a month. :hat: