Caste Football Phone Campaign

I was thinking the other day.... which I actually do from time to time, and an idea popped into my head. I know most of my ideas have already been thought of, so I took the time to browse this thread and didn't see it, in other words my apologies if someone else has thrown it out there.

Why not start a little contest here on Caste Football to see who can get the most hits on Sports Radio/Television Call in shows putting "the question" to Media and Sports personalities. Basically making them go on record as to why there aren't more White American's in the NBA, or more White Halfbacks (or Cornerbacks, etc.) recruited to major colleges. Have your facts ready for the knee jerk caste responses and basically make them spell it out so that it can then be used against them. I know a lot of coaches have local call in shows, so they of course would be an excellent target, but the local media hacks would be fair game too. You could lead your question with "I know its discussed ad nauseum as to why there aren't more Blacks in Major League Baseball..." to keep them from simply dismissing your question as racist.

Any takers? I'll see what I can do to kick it off.