Caste Football Informal Meeting In Vegas

Would you attend a gathering in Vegas if given proper prior notice?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
If we have an informal gathering in Vegas, would you be able to attend? If you need a month or two notice, post about it in this thread so we'll all know how far in advance it needs to be planned to work for the most people. This should help us all get a rough idea of how many people would actually show up.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Great idea. However, I'm way down in Georgia & we also have child # 4 on the way, so I'd have to pass. However, if it was in driving distance (6-7 hrs tops), I'd definitely consider it (depending on work schedule, etc.).

jared

Mentor
Driving up on a Saturday would probably be a pretty simple matter. Phx ain't far.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wow, just 3 in one day? I thought there was a little more interest in getting together than that.

Stonewall

Guru
You can count me in. I'll be coming from the east coast, so a month's notice would be good.

Great idea.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We need one of our boxing experts to let us know well ahead of time when a good fight is upcoming in Vegas.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
count me in, as well. i'd just need enough time to make the arrangements.

edited to add: i'd just as soon watch Luke Lippincott run at a Nevada game as go to a boxing match, but i'm cool either way. just throwing out ideas. Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood