Caste Football Hacked

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The site was hacked last night. Nothing serious at all, it was easy to fix, but it looks like the posts from about 3:00 am this morning till now (1:30 pm EST) were lost. So if youposted during that time period and wondered what happened, that's why. Feel free to re-post those that were lost.

Did you find out who it was? I'd ask if you plan on pressing charges, but I highly doubt that the "authorities" would help people like "us" anyway. But its worth a shot.

If I had to take a guess as to the type of person that would do this, the "self-loathing White-idiot" type comes to mind. Either that, or one of our friends from the many "Commie anti-hate" websites thought that they were being cute by doing this. Edited by: Ground Fighter

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to see if the hacker can be traced and prosecuted. I really didn't want to give him the satisfaction of even mentioning it,except that some posts were lost and an explanation was needed.

Don Wassall said:
I'm going to see if the hacker can be traced and prosecuted.  I really didn't want to give him the satisfaction of even mentioning it, except that some posts were lost and an explanation was needed.

Yeah, I was pretty annoyed by what happened. I typed a relatively lengthy post that disappeared because of this, and I really don't feel like re-typing it. Also, I'm pretty pissed off about the idea that some little colonoscomy-bag-of-a-human-being is messing with this site.
smiley7.gif
But, I agree with what you said...just forget about it, and don't gove him/her the satisfaction.Edited by: Ground Fighter

Although you can view this from a number of angles, this would seem to point to the fact that the site is becoming more popular and visible. Few would tamper with a web site unless there was something to gain from it, and usually the more people that are affected the better.