Caste Football Business Cards

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Caste Football business cards are available again! These look very nice and were designed by CF poster Realgeorge.

Price is just 10 cents each, postage paid, minimum order 50. Send orders to:

American Nationalist Union
10161 Park Run Drive, Suite 150
Las Vegas, NV 89145

If you want to pay by credit card, click "Help This Site" and then "donate." If you go the credit card route be sure to pm me and let me know how many cards you ordered.

Let's get these circulating!

729af2004cc1f428c8609e7caf33da89.jpg

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Look good Don. I'd like to order a batch. Where can we leave/post these without some codsack taking them down? I think sports bars would be a good starting point, but the DWFs would probably trash them.
smiley5.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey Don is there anything on the back of the card? Some CF euphanisms would be great just kidding. No, is there anything on the back?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Westside said:
Hey Don is there anything on the back of the card? Some CF euphanisms would be great just kidding. No, is there anything on the back?

They're blank on the back.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I have 1,000 cards in stock. Number ordered so far after two weeks -- zero, none, nada, zip.
smiley18.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Come on people. I know times are tough but this place is home. Don Wassall is the man responsible for this site. Imagine how we would all feel if it shut down. Don provides the funding out of his own pocket. Buying cards and also donations are what is needed to continue to fight the castesystem. It is some of the best money that you could ever donate. We are making a difference slowly but surely.

Please guys. Help out the site. Thanks.