Carter's apology to Jews

j41181

Master
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091224/ap_on_re_us/us_carter_jews

My God! This raving lunatic needs to STFU!!!
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

He's been long a disgrace to America (from all sides of the spectrum)!

The same goes for John McCain!
smiley7.gif

Please, just go away, Mr. Carter!!

Alpha Male

Mentor
These excerpts revealthe motivefor his groveling:
smiley21.gif

"The letter comes weeks after his grandson, Jason Carter, said he would run for a Georgia state Senate seat being vacated by President Barack Obama's nominee to be U.S. ambassador to Singapore."

"Jason Carter, who is running in a district with a vocal Jewish population, said in a statement that his grandfather's letter was unrelated to his campaign and hailed the apology as a "great step towards reconciliation."

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
This is what I can't stand. I can see why people think GW Bush wasn't the brightest guy ever, but for people to say he's the dumbest president of all time when Carter is right there proving otherwise is mind-boggling.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Alpha Male said:
<div>These excerpts reveal the motive for his groveling:
smiley21.gif
</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>"The letter comes weeks after his grandson, Jason Carter, said he would run for a Georgia state Senate seat being vacated by &lt;SPAN style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed; : none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; CURSOR: hand" id=lw_1261618094_15 =yshortcuts&gt;President Barack Obama&lt;/SPAN&gt;'s nominee to be U.S. ambassador to Singapore."</div>
<div> </div>
<div>"Jason Carter, who is running in a district with a vocal &lt;SPAN style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; : none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; CURSOR: hand" id=lw_1261618094_17 =yshortcuts&gt;Jewish population&lt;/SPAN&gt;, said in a statement that his grandfather's letter was unrelated to his campaign and hailed the apology as a "&lt;SPAN style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; : none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; CURSOR: hand" id=lw_1261618094_18 =yshortcuts&gt;great step towards&lt;/SPAN&gt; reconciliation."</div>
<div> </div>

Good call. Ol' Gimpy Carter (The Disgrace of GA) is just doing some Zionist @$$ kissing to help his (soon to be Globalist shill too) grandson's political career!
smiley21.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
It doesn't matter what Carter says or doesn't say about Jews/Israel. The zionist program is dead in the water. The Orthodox Jews will be the ones who bring it down. I never thought it would be them, but that's the case. Once Israel goes Orthodox, that's the last nail in the zionist coffin.

Tom Iron...