Callista Gingrich

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Am I the only one who is weirded out by this specimen?

I was looking at her as her husband bloviated on stage the other night.

The first thing not quite right about her is her hair. I thought for sure it must be a wig but I looked it up and she apparently pays $400 for someone to shape her hair into that helmet.

The second thing is her color. She is a borderline albino.

The third thing is her face. She has the unfortunate combination of beady eyes and a long beak.

The fourth thing is that creepy look she gives as her buffoon of a husband croaks out a typically boring speech full of lies.

The fifth thing is that I have never heard her speak. She looks like she has a high-pitched squeak of a voice (just like her husband).

In other words, she seems a perfect wife for Newt.

foobar75

Master
She's an extremely ugly woman, just like Newt's previous wives and Newt himself. They are made for each other.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
She reminds me of an older version of the female disguise worn by the aliens in "Mars Attacks".
Which might possibly explain his political success.

polls_mars_attacks_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg

Callista-Gingrich-300x251.jpg

foobar75

Master
Holy cow jaxvid!! The resemblance is beyond unbelievable!

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

It's really bad business to criticize women's looks. for the most part, women are a bit touchy about that. She's a reasonably good looking woman with a reasonbly nice figure. Let's let it lay there.

Like my wife keeps saying to me, "you all think you're the student prince." I think she's right, we all do.

Tom Iron...

Menelik

Mentor
Gentlemen, It's really bad business to criticize women's looks. for the most part, women are a bit touchy about that. She's a reasonably good looking woman with a reasonbly nice figure. Let's let it lay there.Like my wife keeps saying to me, "you all think you're the student prince." I think she's right, we all do.Tom Iron...
Mr. Iron normally I would agree with you BUT this woman just looks strange!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
This discussion leads to another mystery......is the government making 'Stepford wives' for unattractive aging RINO politicians...... witness John McCains wife..... Cindy...>>>same make and model?? only older???

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

Menelik

Mentor
This discussion leads to another mystery......is the government making 'Stepford wives' for unattractive aging RINO politicians...... witness John McCains wife..... Cindy...>>>same make and model?? only older???
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
Aaaaggghhhhhh!!! Lol!

Bronk

Mentor
Gentlemen,

It's really bad business to criticize women's looks. for the most part, women are a bit touchy about that. She's a reasonably good looking woman with a reasonbly nice figure. Let's let it lay there.

Like my wife keeps saying to me, "you all think you're the student prince." I think she's right, we all do.

Tom Iron...

Excellent post. None of us were able to choose our looks or you'd all prefer to look like me!

It is the inner aspects of she and her loathesome mate that are the truly repulsive.