BYU's Honor Code Racially Biased?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I knew it would just be a matter of time before that accusation was made. After all, the rest of the world won't admit that there are vast differences in behavior when it comes to Whites and non-whites. http://www.theroot.com/buzz/byus-honor-code-viewed-racially-biasDick Harmon is right in that BYU, and it's honor code, isn't for everyone. I can confidently say that a majority of BYU students will probably admit (in private) to breaking the honor code at some point. Interestingly enough, a couple of former BYU affletes <a href="http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705370701/Former-Cougars-find-flaws-in-Deadspin-story-about-BYU-athletics.html" target="_blank">have commented favorably about it.
</a>

Truthteller

Mentor
Notice how on 'pro-white' sites like CF, we tend to bash loser white dudes (Boris Becker,ect.)that date, or worse, marry or impregnate black woman, but on these 'pro-black' sites, like theroot.com,these upstandingbrothers love seeingblack menchase after worthless, white whores?

Are black females that repulsive that these 'ultra proud' brothers can't stand to look at them, let alone date them? Are the women in their ownfamilies so vile, uglyand filthy that they need trailer-park white trash to lift up their fragile egos? Does their ebony skin disgust them so much, that they want mulatto children?

Sorry for the tangent, Reb...but at the root of this, that's what this all about. Think about it, what kind of true, really proud black kid would ever even think about going to BYU? Obviously only the racially self-loathing creeps trolling for mudsharks. So once they get to Provo, like animals, they can't control themselves sexually and get kicked out and lose their scholarships, like fools, because they spend all their off-field/off-court timemessing aroundwith the mudsharks.

Bigger fools, again, are the prideless black menat sites like theroot.com who hate their own womens (sic). Yea, keep slobbering over the whores that Brandon Davies and Uncle Tom's like Ryan Howard reel in because of his contract. That shows real pride in your own race?
smiley36.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
There's A LOT of anti-White videos on the net, right? So, one day I saw a video of this fat "light-skin" (White mom/black daddy).

He's like "I'm black and I got swag. We bruthas, we just have innate swag. Most White boys don't have this innate swag."

I could have sworn.. it must have been a joke because it was FUNNY! He thinks he's a "West African Adonis" when he looks like a fat Dominican. Damn, the Gods played a joke on you BOY! When the black skin goes away, so goes with it the black mystique! Remember that, bruthas.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I understand what you are saying, Truthteller, and I agree to a point. I noticed an increase in inter-racial dating while in the area. In trying to become "mainstream" they have embraced multi-culturalism as never before and it is bound to change things for the worse. I would like to point out that there are a small number of non-athlete black Mormons that go to BYU, both boys and girls. So, if you are a black Mormon boy or girl at BYU, and you aren't an athlete, you can find a potential mate who is also black. After all, getting Mormon young people together (hopefully for marriage) is one of the unstated (but oft-discussed) purposes of BYU.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Truthteller said:
Are black females that repulsive that these 'ultra proud' brothers can't stand to look at them, let alone date them? Are the women in their ownfamilies so vile, uglyand filthy that they need trailer-park white trash to lift up their fragile egos? Does their ebony skin disgust them so much, that they want mulatto children?

to answer these questions succinctly ... in a word, yes.
smiley2.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Expecting blacks to comply with honor codes is foolish.

Truthteller

Mentor
Thanks for all the replies and feedback, gentlemen. Colonel_Reb, thanks for the info. I didn't realize these Uncle Toms that play feets-ball (sic)&amp;hoops could find themselves some nice, well-mannered black females at the University, asI figured 99% of the blacks at the school were athletes. I know there are probably tons of Polynesian woman these bro's can chase after, but they still go for the trailer-park skanks -- ala Davies --because they are racial self-haters.

But, again,let's ask the obvious: Why the heck are these brothers even going to a school like BYU in the first place, assuming they can get scholarships elsewhere? I mean, any black kid good enough to play at BYU likely has dozens of offers from more diverseD-1 schools. Again, my theory is these are hard-core, buddingUncle Toms andare mostly going there to pick up white women, because there seems to be no other plausible reason. You know when AuntLakeshia, who's only 30 and has 5 teens already, ask'snephew LaMarquisorhis twin brotherArtisat Thanksgiving dinner why theycan'tfind a nice black girl, he can say something like this: Well AuntLakeshia, I'd loves to finds me a ebony queen,but I dones attend BYU in Propo (sic) and there am only white womens at that fine schoool.

I have NOTHING against Mormons. Not sure I've ever even met a Mormon, so how could I dislike them? Nonetheless, coming out of high school, I can't even imagine why, as a non-Mormon, I would even want to go to a Mormonschool (and be a religious minority)and have to abide bytheir honor code -- and I'm white.

It kind of baffles me why these clowns (blacks, liberals, ect.)on these sites cry racisim, when the real question is why are these blacks are even going to BYU in the firstplace, then willfully agreeing to adhere to the strict terms of the code?[/i]

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That is a good question if you are talking about non-Mormon blacks. You would think that most of them would want to be somewhere else. I know a lot of non-Mormons, White and black, go there because it is a straight laced school and you don't have a big party scene to distract you. The problem that most people know nothing about until they get there is that there is a lot of pressure to convert to Mormonism. Many students can't deal with it and either leave BYU or convert just to satisfy their new "friends." Life for any non-Mormon at BYU can be (and usually is) very stifling, even if you have no trouble following the Honor Code, because the culture is so wrapped up in Mormonism. When asked by prospective non-Mormon students and their parents, I always encouraged them to go somewhere else. As for non-Mormon black athletes, you would also think that they would want to be somewhere else. I'm sure that most of them have scholarship offers at other schools, although a few might not. You are probably right in saying that some of them go to BYU just so they can be around and/or get a White girl. Jim McMahon was a Methodist who went to BYU. He said you could get around the rules at BYU if you could find girls that would keep their mouths shut. Based on what I've seen, I do not believe non-Mormon BYU athletes are subject to the same kind of pressure to convert that normal students are, although what they do is scrutinized by a lot of people.

Colonel_Reb said:
That is a good question if you are talking about non-Mormon blacks. You would think that most of them would want to be somewhere else. I know a lot of non-Mormons, White and black, go there because it is a straight laced school and you don't have a big party scene to distract you. The problem that most people know nothing about until they get there is that there is a lot of pressure to convert to Mormonism. Many students can't deal with it and either leave BYU or convert just to satisfy their new "friends." Life for any non-Mormon at BYU can be (and usually is) very stifling, even if you have no trouble following the Honor Code, because the culture is so wrapped up in Mormonism. When asked by prospective non-Mormon students and their parents, I always encouraged them to go somewhere else. As for non-Mormon black athletes, you would also think that they would want to be somewhere else. I'm sure that most of them have scholarship offers at other schools, although a few might not. You are probably right in saying that some of them go to BYU just so they can be around and/or get a White girl. Jim McMahon was a Methodist who went to BYU. He said you could get around the rules at BYU if you could find girls that would keep their mouths shut. Based on what I've seen, I do not believe non-Mormon BYU athletes are subject to the same kind of pressure to convert that normal students are, although what they do is scrutinized by a lot of people.

McMahon used to make a big deal of not having followed the BYU honor code. He went to BYU because of the passing offense.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Around the time of the controversy of the suspension the BYU basketball player. I recall ESPN had Trevor Matich on the radio and he and the radio host had a chuckle about McMahon passing the honor code rules while he stayed there. Matich said it wasn't a big deal to him beyond having to shave on a daily basis and having a conservative hairstyle. I think I might have been drummed out of the school on the first day as I drink, don't shave and like female companionship and have java 2 times a day....
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif
I do sport a mean brush cut when I go to the barber once every 5 to 6 weeks or so.
smiley2.gif