Burying Black on White Crime

TheDuke

Though I enjoy an open mind on such things as foods, music, and films i do not agree with your open opinion of race AB Sprinter, the white and black race cannot get along no matter how hard it is tried, even though it would be great. It just isn't possible.

j41181

Master
TheDuke said:
Though I enjoy an open mind on such things as foods, music, and films i do not agree with your open opinion of race AB Sprinter, the white and black race cannot get along no matter how hard it is tried, even though it would be great. It just isn't possible.
I 100% agree! It's like trying to mix water and oil with no resolution. Jews and Muslims never get along either. When you see blacks and whites come along, it's one giant PLASTICITY!!!!!!!
smiley2.gif

darthvader

Guru
First of all all of this black on white crime is as old as my great great grandfather. We hear a sh*t load of ranting and raving but we rarely hear solutions be it small or whatever the case. I'll be the first to say that solutions are not easy these days considering that the entire system is against the white working class but not the rich white elite who do have the money and power to make some positive change but instead f**k us over ten times. As far as all this equality is concerned it is utter bullsh*t. Whites and blacks are not equal. People are not equal. Segregation works for all races but these days you can rarely sit down and have a honest discussion with anybody about the benefits. You see racial separation works. Trust me. It is not about hating other races. It is about loving your race to the point where you would do anything to protect it. I have nothing against other races. I HATE HAVING TO LIVE AND COEXIST WITH THEM. It is all about tribalism. White people sticking together and prospering in the same land without any inteference.

Guest,

There is an old saying that goes " The problem with paying the Dane Geld (gold) is that the Dane then comes back for more." This was said by an Irish king just before he led an attack on some viking that had been shaking his Kingdom down for years. Funny thing after this attack the Danes (vikings) went away for good.

P-NutLane

Guru
Investing in the Ghetto will only mean more, CRACKHEADS, CRACK DEALERS, SMACKHEADS, SMACK DEALERS, 200 DOLLER CARS WITH 1000 DOLLER RIMS, NEWPORTS CIGS STOCK WOULD SKYROCKET, CADILACS WITH EMPTY GAS TANKS IN DRIVEWAYS, FILTIER TRASHIER STREETS, AND MORE TROUBLE!!!!!!!

TheDuke said:
the white and black race cannot get along no matter how hard it is tried, even though it would be great. It just isn't possible.

All one has to do is go on You Tube and see the flame wars that break out between them. Also turn on D.L. Hughley (CNN) and watch what a typical schwartze thinks of Whitey.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
P-NutLane said:
Investing in the Ghetto will only mean more, CRACKHEADS, CRACK DEALERS, SMACKHEADS, SMACK DEALERS, 200 DOLLER CARS WITH 1000 DOLLER RIMS, NEWPORTS CIGS STOCK WOULD SKYROCKET, CADILACS WITH EMPTY GAS TANKS IN DRIVEWAYS, FILTIER TRASHIER STREETS, AND MORE TROUBLE!!!!!!!

You are exactly right on this one PNUT Lane. Yet the only thing you hear is how blacks are struggling and how it needs to be fixed. Please.

j41181

Master
Right on the money, P-NutLane!!!

Has enough been done for blacks?

The old saying goes: "God helps only those who help themselves."

Blacks don't know how to help themselves, whites need to pamper them from their so-called misery. And what was stated above is what whites get as gratitude. Call me cruel and racist, but if I ever see a homeless black begging from me for dough, I'd kick him in the gut, and bash his face with a crow-bar. They are bleeding the USA down to the ground.

whiteathlete33 said:
There is already plenty of money spent in the ghettos. What about the 50 or so black NFL players who were arrested 2 season ago during one season. Poverty is not the problem. It is simply an excuse that is used by the liberals for damage control.
Thing about that stat though, is that NFL players are only half as likely to get arrested as the avg. population. Considering most of these guys were born poor and black (thus have a very high likelihood of committing crimes) that shows poverty was a major factor. Plus, that same year (2007) I think the same percentage of NHL players got arrested, which included things such as fighting a cop to purse snatching. Edited by: Fightingtowin

I once believed in all the statements that poverty was caused by racism. If we just helped the blacks with a little bit of $.... you know how it goes.
Now it seems like if you give blacks and hispanics a little bit of money, they get even wilder. Note all the NFL players arrested. Cops don't like arresting athletes because they admire them. An athlete has to do something obvious to get arrested.
Or put it another way, can you imagine Johnny Unitas running a dogfighting ring when he was a player? Or Bart Starr?

screamingeagle said:
Note all the NFL players arrested. Cops don't like arresting athletes because they admire them. An athlete has to do something obvious to get arrested.
Or put it another way, can you imagine Johnny Unitas running a dogfighting ring when he was a player? Or Bart Starr?
That's using the most extreme example on one side and the most extreme example on the other. That's like saying could you imagine Joe Dumars or Tony Dungy running a dog fighting ring? Of course not. I could see guys like Denny Mclain, Art Schlichter and Andrew Golota, to name just a few, doing something completely insane like that though.

I think I saw some stat that said 80% of NFL players arrested are black, which makes sense because the league is about 70% black (right?). Handing black athletes from the ghetto millions of dollars is not going to change all of them, but seems to have changed most, considering how few get arrested based on percentage.Edited by: Fightingtowin

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yes only blacks usually get a free pass when it comes to their crimes. I mean Vick after all he has done will play in the NFL again. He certainly should not be allowed to. Look at how the media clowned Mark Chmura during his legal troubles. The double standards must end.