Bud Light commercials

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen four so farof their new "too light, too heavy" commercials. One is genuinely funny, which features a big poodle driving a car. The other three feature blatant examples of violence against white men by white women. One has a girlfriend throwing her boyfriend out of a fast moving car. Another shows a wife or gf using a staple gun to fasten a corsage on her bf or husband and then offering to "fix his zipper." The other shows a patron in a restaurant tripping a waiter so that he crashes through a window.

I think it was bigunreal who mentioned how often women are shown in the media engaging in violence against (always white) men. It is indeed a sickening epidemic. I see it all the time in commercials and in commercials promoting TV shows and movies. I don't watch much television but I would imagine the shows are filled with same. The situation is never reversed, even though statistics show that close to half of domestic violence is female-on-male.

Apparently white "men" can't be humiliated enough, as the Bud Light commercials are aimed directly at them. Most probably laugh along with their buddies and wives and girlfriends, just as they're supposed to,stupidly contentin their psychological castration.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I happened to see that "staple" commercial Saturday while watching college football with my wife. We were both sickened by it. You can bet the cultural marxists will push against us (White Men) even harder now that some Whites are starting to wake up.