Britiney Spears wants a white man

I have just read an article about Britany Spears. The best explaination for her behavior is that her subsconscious is telling her that she needs a real white man. Her substance abuse problems, her publicy nudity and her constantly talking on the cell phone while she is driving (this seems to be a major crime in california) is a way to fight back against her subconscious.
The only males in her life have been wiggers like justin timberlake, K-Fed, and that new foreigner. Since her father has taken over, she has been in control.
A real white man will be a member of this site. So, give her a call. Show her what a real white man is like.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I think after Timberlake she probably thought salad tossing is a normal sexual practice.....
smiley36.gif
After Kfed she probably thinks playing a gimp for a settlement is normal too. What's left? Maybe somebody like White Savage can be her Conan a la Governor Terminator in the late 70's LA swinger scence. That's all that's left for her, the traditional missionary position had no chance to flower in her relationships.....
smiley36.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif
Edited by: white is right

C Darwin

Mentor
If Brittany really wants the media to leave her alone, she should wear a Ron Paul for president T-shirt and talk about civil liberty. She would never be seen from again.

No sane white man wants a woman like brittney spears. For every guy who goes "but she's so hot..." how many "normal" hot girls do you see in a day? At least comparable to Spears?

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
She's just new money white trash that thinks neon green high heels and kool aid from a champagne flute are classy and that dockers and a denim collared shirt are appropriate wedding attire.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
screaming eagle, is your post meant to be sarcastic or tongue in cheek? Maybe you ought to give her a call yourself. Let us know how it turns out.

GiovaniMarcon said:
She's just new money white trash that thinks neon green high heels and kool aid from a champagne flute are classy and that dockers and a denim collared shirt are appropriate wedding attire.

What kind of white people do you find acceptable? Would you prefer blue bloods like Ted Kennedy and George Bush, Sr., who had never seen a bar code scanner first hand til he ran for election?
smiley36.gif

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
White Shogun said:
screaming eagle, is your post meant to be sarcastic or tongue in cheek? Maybe you ought to give her a call yourself. Let us know how it turns out.

GiovaniMarcon said:

What kind of white people do you find acceptable? Would you prefer blue bloods like Ted Kennedy and George Bush, Sr., who had never seen a bar code scanner first hand til he ran for election?
smiley36.gif

Hehe; no, but the white people I would find acceptable wouldn't make Britney Spears' brand of music, or set such a poor, 'dress like a hooker so boys will like you' example for teen and preteen girls, or go around deliberately engaging in off-the-wall, idiotic media stunts as a cry for the love and attention their awful parents clearly never gave them.

Not to mention, no "acceptable" white person would ever be caught within twenty feet of the likes of Kevin Federline, unless you're a bouncer about to throw him out of a nice restaurant for refusing to wear a jacket and tie.

I think I am too old for her, and she doesn't seem to have any daddy issues. She seems to be getting along with her dad.
Actually, I think I am more Freudian than anything else. I trying to show another side of the issue. It is so easy to except the MSM version of all this. Try to see it from another angle. Why are they hounding her? They want to bring a white woman down. Most of the Papporazzi (SP?) are foreigners. They also want to see an american symbol taken down.
Ms Spears spent most of her life in show business surrounded by by homosexuals and wiggers. She doesn't know what a real man is. She needs to meet a real man and a real man acts like a white man. a real man would show her what real music is!
Lastly, the same people that mock her also believe in the caste system. Not condemming her is one way to fight back.