Brady-Manning

Bart

Hall of Famer
Both of them are nursing injuries. Brady hasn't taken a single snap in live action, and Manning apparently had some type of surgery, but they will start in their openers. Anyway, according to the story I read, they hadn't missed a game in five years - durable guys. The Colts were 63-17 with Manning, the Patriots are 66-14 with Brady. Absolutely incredible numbers!Combined record of both teams is 120-31!They are not known to be runners of course, but are elusive in the pocket, and aredeadly accurate throwers, which is what quarterbacking is ALL about. But I would guess many pundits and fans would prefer to have another Michael Vick, Kordel Stewart, or Vince Young to excite them.

i think Brady and Mannng are the only two players that the caste worshippers cant bad mouth, put down or deny

Deus Vult

Mentor
After these two, in whichever order you rank the top two, who is your number three?

I say Drew Brees. Others may say Tony Romo. Is there another QB who even belongs in the top 4 or 5? Maybe Carson Palmer?

Certainly NOT Donovan McNab. Not the Jacksonville QB, Garrard. Not Jason Campbell.

G

Ben Roethlisberger is the number 3 quarterback.

He's already broken a few of Terry Bradshaw's records.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Brees is #2A right behind Manning and Brady. Palmer would be next, but it looks like it's going to be a long season in Cincy. Big Ben is very close too, but has a shaky o-line protecting him.

Romo looks great but Dallas' o-line is ridiculous when it comes to giving him time to throw. And he's got all the weapons he needs with Witten effectively being the number two receiver. Reminds me of Culpepper with Minny in '00. Not saying Romo isn't much better than "C-Pep," it's just that we haven't really seen him under much pressure yet.

White QBs will continue to step up. Jay Cutler may be next. Look at how Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco did today,maybe legendarystuff for their first starts. Great victories over the Caste System.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Brady hasn't taken a single snap in live action, and Manning apparently had some type of surgery, but they will start in their openers. Anyway, according to the story I read, they hadn't missed a game in five years - durable guys.

Way to go Bart. Jinxed Brady but good. Dumb ass.
smiley19.gif

G

edit: tried to make a table comparing Roethlisberger and Brees, but the formatting looked terrible.Edited by: nevada