Bleak, Bleak NFL Situation

bigunreal

Mentor
Just some observations from training camp and preseason.

First, the Vince Young hype is going to be every bit as overplayed as the Mike/Michael Vick hype. While there have been a few realistic blurbs on fantasy sites about how Young has "struggled" (the friendly way the media describes a black player who hasn't shown much), the jock- sniffers on television went out of their way to talk about how Young had shown "flashes" during his pathetic 4-11 performance in the first preseason game. If any white QB had done what Young did, when he chucked a pass backwards over his head, as he was being sacked, he'd be a laughingstock and every lame, wannabe comedian would be talking about how there were now serious doubts about his judgment, if not his ability. Instead of this, however, I watched as the announcers ignored the fact that he'd blindly heaved the ball away towards the opposition, and concentrated instead on the very minor injury Young received on the play. What a joke.

Second, white players are still getting injured at a disproportionate rate. Brandon Stokley is somehow injured again. Yeah, the Colts really need another reason to ignore Peyton's alleged best friend in favor of a mediocre black TE. Brian Finneran is out for the season. So, just right there, you have two of the small handful of white WRs in the league who have any chance of playing already out or on the shelf for a while. I'm not even counting Drew Bennett, and his slow comeback from last season's injury. Folks, we just can't compete when the few WRs who are given somewhat of an opportunity to catch balls by the Caste System become injured at this kind of alarming rate. Counting Bennett, this means that probably about 50% of the white WRs in the league who actually might play have severe injuries (or are coming back from one). Actually, I'm being pretty generous there, because I'm not sure there are six white WRs in the league who are in the mix for real playing time, unless we include someone like Kevin Walter, Mike Furrey or David Kircus (Kevin Curtis and Joe Jurevicous being the others). Don't get me wrong- I love these guys and root for them with all my heart, but if anywhere near half the black WRs in the game had these kinds of injuries, there would be a national investigation (and teams wouldn't be able to field an offense). The fact that one of the few white first-round picks, LB Chad Greenway, has now been lost for the season with an injury (much like Dustin Fox last year), and another high pick, Dallas LB Bobby Carpenter, is already injured, just underscores my point.

The fact that guys like Cade McNown and Tim Couch are not in the league, while no-talent journeymen like Anthony Wright and Sean King continue to find regular work should make all of us realize just how screwed up this league is. Really, if it wasn't for fantasy football, I would have no interest in this nonsense. It is SO obvious! The jock-sniffers in the booth don't even try to hide it any longer. They just gush over everything that any celebrated black does, while virtually ignoring anything that any of the token white players who are actually allowed to touch the ball at all do, no matter how big a play it is (unless the white player is Brett Favre, or maybe Carson Palmer). Slow, ignorant guys with character issues like Lendale White are constantly celebrated. Any white guy with "speed" like White's wouldn't even have a chance to be a blocking FB. Despite all the hype around him, I believe White will be this year's Maurice Clarett, who he really reminds me of. The worst thugs in the league, guys like Sean Taylor and Chris Henry (who join thug veterans like Corey Dillon, Randy Moss and Ray Lewis) are never punished at all, despite breaking the law with impunity. Given the fact they are treated like royalty by our idiotic society, it is a wonder that they find the time to commit all the crimes they do.

Okay, okay- end of rant.

voice

Guru
Bigunreal

Good post.

I will weigh in with a couple of thoughts though. Albeit we have seen injuries that could have been hardluck or "freak" injuries, we also see the Caste System follows players and their chances for success into the injury front.

1) White players that are on the fringe of teams have to be on guard for cheap shots from highly politicised and virulently anti-white teammates that no doubt conspire to land cheap shots to hurt white players to insure black supremacy at every position. We already see comments like "i couldn't let a white boy beat me" followed by "my teammates wouldn't let me forget if a white boy WR beat me for a touchdown"

How does this translate into the violent and 85 IQ level(mental age of 11) of the black athletes' mind?

It isn't a stretch to think that white players(especially skill players because teammate and opponent have time to react and deliver high impact cheap shots) are targetted and conspired against to be driven by injury off the roster.

2) Head Coaches and Position Coaches..Institutionally anti-white coaching.

We have all documented this in varying degrees but the reality is probably worse than we already can imagine. If you look at the NFL coaching staffs you will see a pattern. 90 % White head coach with with 95% White Offensive Coordinator and probably 80% White Defensive Coordinator. These are the high profile and highly paid coaching positions. Although the Off Coor. and Def Coor will have a say in who ultimately plays(with Head having ultimate say) the position coaches will do the write ups to recommend who they feel is most deserving of a roster spot.

How this plays out is most of the skill positions that we focus on are controlled now by black position coaches. The RB and WR coaches are 50% black(at least) and the other 50% are white coaches who have never performed at high level(NFL) so have had to subscribe to an institutionally anti-white unwritten rule(through college and pros) to get to their position. So we are dealing with people who subscribe and carry out the caste system for the benefit of race or , in the case of white coach, fulfilling their achieved status as a caste system coach.

If the coach can't hide the white receivers, DB or RB ability then they can implement strategies that put the white player at a high risk of injury.

Examples:
1) Put 1st Round LB(Greenway with Black Def Coor Mike Timlin) in special teams as a WEDGE BUSTER in a preseason game!!!!

2) Because Caste system has white WR/RB's at bottom of the depth chart and were never high picks they always have to work with Scout team against first team defense where they can be targets for injury and big hits. Every highlight I see at Vikings Mini-camp where the defense makes a big hit on a WR it is against Kevin Kasper.Coincidence, I think not!

Without going into laborious detail, after all of this noise and feedback to Head Coach about the players why would the coach care about a late draft or FA white skill player when the position coach thinks he isn't as good as the black player? If the white Head/Off coor/Def coor goes out on a limb and disagrees with black position coach then isn't that racist?

Would the black position coach(say WR coach) have the professionalism to not whisper in the black DB coach or brother SS to purposely try injure the white bread WR that the Head Coach likes when he comes over the middle next practice? I wouldn't even put it past these guys speaking to the oppossing team brothers before the game.

We all know the answer to these questions. This happens constantly and that is one other reasons white QB's make it...their own f$cking teammates aren't allowed to cheapshot them in training camp and practice.
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

I agree that we see white injuries, but I think we need to peel away the caste system that is so well entrenched in the game to uncover the obstacles our people have to face when trying to be successful in college or pro football.Edited by: voice

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I have nothing to add, you guys have said it all. I just wanted you to know I read your posts and appreciate all the thought and consideration that went into them. Great work and very apt description of the situation.