Blacks and STD’s - Horrific numbers

Bart

Hall of Famer
We must inform and educate our people! Especially women. Stay away from them. They are very dangerous on so many levels.

[url]http://newsfromthewest.blogspot.com/2008/06/blacks-and-sexua lly-transmitted.html[/url]

According to official government statistics at the CDC (Center for Disease Control), the prevalence of all sexually transmitted diseases is much higher in American blacks than other Americans, and the rates for blacks are actually rising. The specifics are shocking:

AIDS

In 2005, blacks accounted for 50% of the AIDS cases diagnosed in the U.S, while being only 13% of the total population.

The rate of AIDS diagnoses for blacks overall was 10 times the rate for whites and nearly 3 times the rate for Hispanics. The rate of AIDS diagnoses for black women was nearly 23 times the rate for white women. The rate of AIDS diagnoses for black men was 8 times the rate for white men.

http://www.omhrc.gov/templates/content.aspx?ID=3019During 2005, among men, 41% of men living with HIV/AIDS were black, and among women, 64% of women living with HIV/AIDS were black.

During 2001-2004, 61% of all people under the age of 25 diagnosed with HIV/AIDS were black.

Gonorrhea

The gonorrhea rate among blacks was 18 times greater than that for whites in 2006. From 2005 to 2006, the gonorrhea rate among African Americans increased by 6.3 percentâ€â€￾the first increase since 1998. In 2006, blacks accounted for 69 percent of reported cases of gonorrhea.

Currently, 15- to 19-year-old black women still have the highest gonorrhea rate of any group (2,898.1 per 100,000 population).

In 2006, the gonorrhea rate among black men was 25 times higher than that among white men; the gonorrhea rate among black women was 14 times higher than that among white women.

Chlamydia

In 2006, the rate of chlamydia among blacks was more than eight times higher than the rate among whites, with approximately 46 percent of all chlamydia cases reported among blacks. The rate of reported chlamydia in black females was more than seven times that of white females and more than twice that of Hispanic females. The rate among black men was more than 11 times higher than that among white men.

Syphilis

In 2006, 43.2% of all cases of syphilis reported to CDC were among blacks. In 2006, the rate of syphilis in black females was 16 times higher than in white females, while the rate among black men was more than five times higher than that among white men; This represents a substantial decline from 1999, when the rate among blacks was 29 times greater than among whites. Rates among black men have increased 25 percent in the past year and 99 percent since 2003. Rates among black women have increased 12 percent in the past year and 31 percent since 2003.

In 2006, the rate of congenital syphilis was 24.2 cases per 100,000 live births among African Americans, 15.1 times higher than the 2005 rate among whites.

Herpes
Blacks overall are 3 times more likely to have herpes.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
"We must inform and educate our people!Especially women. Stay away from them. They are very dangerous on so many levels."

Good advice.

I stay away from eateries that are infested by blacks and "Latinos." I refuse to get hepatitis, disfiguring or life-threatening skin rashes, food poisoning, etc.

I certainly ain't going to get my food from "sweaty, envious, and White-hating blacks." How MANY more Whites must learn these things the hard way?

Here's an even more staggering number for you guys. Get this. 71% of ALL NEW H.I.V. cases are amongst black women. Not just blacks in general, but black women. Does anyone want to take a guess as to why this is? I'll tell you why. It's because of Tyrone and Jamal getting down on the "down low" with each other, and then going home to thier girlfriends to have sex with them. All the while, they're telling themselves that they are not "gay" because they had sex with a woman. Where I live (Jersey) we have a term for this. Its called "homo-thug" syndrome.

Most people don't know this, but sooooo many rappers and athletes are involved in the whole "down low" thing. Its starts in the jails, and then they practice the same lifestyle again one they get back out on the street. Its a pretty simple concept to understand and it definitely explain the H.I.V. statistics, but the media in this country would never expose it publically.Edited by: Ground Fighter

white is right

Hall of Famer
Ghetto blacks that don't want to strive to achieve anything work wise love scoring with chicks. I guess it replaces career goals or driving a muscle car or pumping iron. These stats are universal across the Americas. Supposedly Trinidad has the highest HIV rate in the Americas(Because of this).

guest301

Hall of Famer
Those are horrific numbers. Just awful. Almost unbelievable. Those are the kind of stats that the leaders in the black community should be talking about instead of blaming whitey for everything under the sun. I wonder how they will blame whitey for the STD rate. That's one more reason why I would never pay for a vacation to Jamaica, Barbados or Trinidad.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Thanks for giving us this data, Bart.
smiley20.gif

I'd always thought it was something like this, but I'd never seen the actual numbers before.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Those are horrific numbers. Just awful. Almost unbelievable. Those are the kind of stats that the leaders in the black community should be talking about instead of blaming whitey for everything under the sun. I wonder how they will blame whitey for the STD rate. That's one more reason why I would never pay for a vacation to Jamaica, Barbados or Trinidad.

They already have blamed whitey for the STD rate. Rememeber Aids was a virus created by the evil white man to kill off blacks. Well whites must have some kind of control over the disease as well that mostly blacks get it.

guest301

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
guest301 said:

They already have blamed whitey for the STD rate. Rememeber Aids was a virus created by the evil white man to kill off blacks. Well whites must have some kind of control over the disease as well that mostly blacks get it.

That's very true. Barack Obama's pastor and congregation beleive that whitey invented AIDS and spread it in the black community. I had always thought that AIDS was caused by sodomites and some little monkey wildlife in Africa. Now I know better, whitey did it.