Black U.S. AIDS Rates Rival Africa

Bart

Hall of Famer
Mind boggling statistics. Blacks with AIDS, the gift that keeps on giving.

[url]http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2008/07/report_black_us .php[/url]

The AIDS epidemic among African-Americans in some parts of the United States is as severe as in parts of Africa, according to a report out Tuesday. (snip)

According to the report:Standing on its own, Black America would constitute the world's 35th most populous country, but would rank 16th in the world in the number of people living with HIV.

A free-standing Black America would rank 105th worldwide in life expectancy and 88th in infant mortality. Blacks in the U.S. have a lower life expectancy than do citizens of Algeria, the Dominican Republic or Sri Lanka.

Outside of sub-Saharan Africa, only four countriesâ€â€￾and only two in the Western Hemisphereâ€â€￾have adult HIV prevalence as high as the conservative estimate (2% among adults) for Black America. Blacks represent about one in eight Americans, but account for one in two people living with HIV in the U.S.

Despite extraordinary improvements in HIV treatment, AIDS remains the leading cause of death among Black women between 25-34 years and the second leading cause of death in Black men between 35-44 years.

Black women in the U.S. are 23 times more likely than White women to be diagnosed with AIDS.

Blacks make up 70% of new HIV diagnoses among teenagers and 65% of HIV-infected newborns.

AIDS remains the leading cause of death among black women between ages 25 and 34. It's the second-leading cause of death in black men 35-44. Explainer: AIDS: A black disease

It is because of their permiscuousness. I hope I spelled that right. Homosexuals are even more permiscuous so that is why it affected them first. I am not taking a shot at gay people here. Its in my text book believe it or not (Human Sexuality).

Unfortunately just becuase our white girlfriends are a bit more chaste does not mean the white man will dodge the HIV bullet. It will just take longer to get to us. Hopefully there will be a true cure before that happens. From the green monkey to the gay black man to the black woman and the Hispanic woman and the white woman and then to the white man. Gotta love multiculturalism(sarcasm).Edited by: Sean Carlisle

KG2422

Mentor
It may take disease and economic collapse to save us. We are surrounded with stupid.

Deacon

Guru
Sean Carlisle said:
Unfortunately just becuase our white girlfriends are a bit more chaste does not mean the white man will dodge the HIV bullet.
That's exactly why it's important for us White men to ask their White female dates if they have ever dated a black male. I care more about my health than being PC.

KG2422

Mentor
One chick asked me if I had ever been with a black girl. She was very serious. She wanted nothing to do with me if I had.

We need more girls like that. I agree its important to screen on this issue but as we all know girls are excellent liars. Maybe her friends would more likely give some clearer insights if we approach the subject subtly. Or maybe testing the girl to see how she reacts to a mixed couple might be a tell tale. We could mention Ted Danson and Whoopi Goldberg's marriage and watch her reaction.

The US outlawed the importing of African slaves early in the 19th century. Until George Bush was president, we had few african immigrants. Blacks have been separated from the old continent for 9 generations, and they act more like africans than americans.

Excellent point. Our major cities are door mats for the world. Oh,not the whole world, I should say the world except for Euroupe. There are poor white countries in Eastern Europe but I personally don't see any of their needy ending up here.

I would not be surprised if Bush and Congress have ridiculously low immigration quota limits on E European nations such at Ukrane while they let in massive amounts from non white nations. Its as if the white man just wants to self destruct albeit with a Jew pulling the puppet strings behind closed doors.

waterbed

Mentor
whites are not also becuase of bahaviour less likely to have aids and the reasen white americans 1/400 and black americans 1/50 have aids it is also becuase whites are less easily infected,some north europeans are even totally immune because of Viking blood.

waterbed

Mentor
whites are not only less likely to have aids because of behaviour but it also have genetic reasons because whites are less easily infected then blacks and North Europeans are less likely then south europeans to get aids.

If you're a heterosexual white male, you won't get AIDS. It was gay propaganda to make us think we could.

Addendum ... and not a junkie.

Menelik

Mentor
waterbed said:
whites are not also becuase of bahaviour less likely to have aids and the reasen white americans 1/400 and black americans 1/50 have aids it is also becuase whites are less easily infected,some north europeans are even totally immune because of Viking blood.

smiley5.gif
Come on Waterbed, do you really believe that?

Bart

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
waterbed said:
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>
smiley5.gif
 Come on Waterbed, do you really believe that?</div>

Don't know much about the subject but this article contains interesting information about some Euros having immunity.

<a href="http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/03/050325234239.htm" target="_blank">
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/03/050325234239.htm</a>

Biologists Discover Why 10 Percent Of Europeans Are Safe From HIV Infection
ScienceDaily (Apr. 3, 2005) â€" Biologists at the University of Liverpool have discovered how the plagues of the Middle Ages have made around 10% of Europeans resistant to HIV.

Scientists have known for some time that these individuals carry a genetic mutation (known as CCR5-delta 32) that prevents the virus from entering the cells of the immune system but have been unable to account for the high levels of the gene in Scandinavia and relatively low levels in areas bordering the Mediterranean.

They have also been puzzled by the fact that HIV emerged only recently and could not have played a role in raising the frequency of the mutation to the high levels found in some Europeans today.

(snip)

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
waterbed said:
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>
smiley5.gif
Come on Waterbed, do you really believe that?</div>

I think waterbed is talking about a genetic trait in north eastern Europe that scientists think might be traced back to natural selection from the black plague. There is a higher amount of people in this part of Europe (albeit still fairly small) than any other part of Europe where a person's T cell is too thick for the HIV virus to penetrate. Scientists are working on possible genetic engineering of human embryos from the morula to blastocyte stage (where stem cells will soon go on to have a big role in forming layers of cells ie. ectoderm, endoderm, mesoderm- that give rise to 3 different types of organs) to give a person this phenotype that would make them immune to AIDS.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I have read about that genetic mutation in whites as well. I don't know if I believe it or it's just more propaganda to make it look like whites created AIDS to control the black population.

waterbed

Mentor
Yeah I did mean the genetic mutation.I also have heard of whites creating HIV for africans ,when I played soccer an north african( arab/ berber with some black admixture) said that and I wanted to fight lol becuase I was mad, but I decided not to becuase they have a lot of racial solidarity and whites don't so I would get in trouble.

I think the arabs are different in US compared to Europe.The arabs in US have higher education becuase of selection? then in Europe were mostly the very strict muslim, western world haters but hypocritically still want to come to Europe.
with westerners they mean white people, El Quaida even said ethnic minoritys in western countries can join El Quaida.
Small minority of muslims in middle east have there face covered but here as much of around 50% has it.
you guys don't want to know what Arabs all of things have tried kill whites with water poisining tryed to kill the politians etc.but we are lucky that most of them with roots close to the sahara are often not so smart, so they often don't succeed.
In Holland the political party of Geert wilders was 3th in the elections,and is now 1st in the polls, he maked already some rules for the goverment so non western immigration will be lower, it can not easily be totally stopped because of European rules that are higher in Ranking then national european countries rules.All surrounding countries would have a marked for a person and a lot of germans, scandinavians are wating for a Geert Wilders type of person to give there vote for.In the past people like Geert Wilders would not get much vote and the racist trick of the media worked, to call everything racist when you show a sign that you want to presurve a BIT of the old European culture and don't want it all destroyed is CALLED racist, and that it is racist for not letting everyone in, so Geert wilders types got only like 5% votes, but nowadays more then 20%.Job Cohen of the 2th biggest party didn't want to work with Geert wilders also Hirsch Ballin
and the media try everything to make geert wilders see as a Nazi,racist etc. but it is not working anymore he get more and more votes...

whiteathlete33 said:
I have read about that genetic mutation in whites as well.  I don't know if I believe it or it's just more propaganda to make it look like whites created AIDS to control the black population.
I'm not saying whites created it, but if they did,
it was a D*** good ideal!! "i'm talking Nobel Prize stuff."

Non-whites destory any land they come too, they breed with shocking
speed, and it's upto whites to feed them, and in return, be raped, robbed, and murdered my them.....Edited by: lost

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
I have read about that genetic mutation in whites as well. I don't know if I believe it or it's just more propaganda to make it look like whites created AIDS to control the black population.
I'm not saying whites created it, but if they did,

it was a D*** good ideal!! "i'm talking Nobel Prize stuff."

Non-whites destory any land they come too, they breed with shocking

speed, and it's upto whites to feed them, and in return, be raped, robbed, and murdered my them.....

We end up giving up a lot to these minorities. It's amazing the filth and scum they bring to any area they live in. If I walk a quarter mile over the bridge and into Passaic, NJ property values are a half to a third what they are here.