Black Punches White Woman - Gets KTFO

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
In typical black fashion, a large black guy sucker punches a smaller white woman. Yes, he is twice her size but still felt the need to sucker punch her.

A smaller guy - who happened to be MMA fighter Roger Huerta - intervenes. They fight and the next thing you know the Negro is unconscious. Seems like Huerta wanted to beat him even more.

Well done by Roger Huerta.

http://www.bjpenn.com/video/huerta-street-fight

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Huerta just made millions of new fans judging from the Sherdog.com forums.

jcolec02

Mentor
Is he white? just asking because his name sounds spanish...not that it matters, good job!!

Deus Vult

Mentor
jcolec02 said:
Is he white? just asking because his name sounds spanish...not that it matters, good job!!

Dude, Spaniards are white.
smiley2.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Congratulations to Roger Huerta!

Come to think of it, shouldn't white people be able to gun down a dozen or so blacks after this disgusting attack?

For example, Omar Thornton's friends and family in Connecticut-readying a lawsuit to be sure-say he was "picked on" 'cause he was black-leading to unbearable strain that forced him to snap and commit mass murder.

So following the Negro rationale, this sucker-punch of a white woman should be worth quite a few Negro hides.

DWFan

Mentor
Truthteller said:
Roger looks very European to me in a lot of photos (including the one below). There is a certian portion of the Mexican population that is white. It might only be like 10%, but they often make up the upper-class of Mexico. 
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>http://squabbles.com/2010/04/roger-huerta-vs-chad-hinton-bellator-13-full-fight-video/</div>

I definitely agree. That is a white man.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Also, there are few blacks in Mexico and they are widely disliked.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Mexico is ruled by a White Spanish Class at the highest levels of power. They have been successful in maintaining that power by the normal formulas that whites in USA view as brutal. Need I go further! Mexico today, right now is pushing its native people, criminal, dumb and all around low lifes into the USA. The thing they did not count on is the rising power of the Drug Cartels. They must now deal with them with them with the same formula they used to maintain absolute power.

The white ruling class of Russia is doing the same but have formed agreements with the Russian Mafia and some Jews.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I visited Cancun a few years ago. It is spectacular. The resorts are five stars, the beaches rival, surpass beaches world over. The service staff are white looking Mexican looking and attractive. No black low lives anywhere to ruin your vacation.

The poor? all working, doing back breaking labor outside of the resort properties, or selling things to earn their way in life, funny how this concept in America is laughed at by the usual suspects.

I won't go their now, until the Drug Cartels are crushed.

Alpha Male

Mentor
All the comments up to page three were overwhleming supportive of Roger lest one:

A black guy named Earnest Dams responded with this:

that was sum bullsh*t like how cold a street dude who knows nothing beat a ok mma fighter he want be noones champ no time soon hes a trained fighter so his hands are registered like boxers he just took advantage no different than a pussy with a gun rogers all the way pussy to me for that sh*t tell him to hit bj like that if he could f**kin mut (buddy was wrong for hittin a chick to ) but rogers is a new aged bully they made guns for people like him

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Alpha Male said:
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>All the comments up to page three were overwhleming supportive of Roger lest one:</div>
<div></div>
<div>A black guy named Earnest Dams responded with this:</div>
<div></div>
<div>that was sum bullsh*t like how cold a street dude who knows nothing beat a ok mma fighter he want be noones champ no time soon hes a trained fighter so his hands are registered like boxers he just took advantage no different than a pussy with a gun rogers all the way pussy to me for that sh*t tell him to hit bj like that if he could f**kin mut (buddy was wrong for hittin a chick to ) but rogers is a new aged bully they made guns for people like him </div>
<div></div>
<div></div>

For a second I thought he was laying down some rap lyrics, then I realized there were no rhymes.
smiley36.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Liverlips said:
In typical black fashion, a large black guy sucker punches a smaller white woman. Yes, he is twice her size but still felt the need to sucker punch her.

A blind sided sucker punch even applied to women and feeble old people is almost exclusively a black thang.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yeah, this jumbo negro after his beatdown called out to his homies saying, " I needs da purple drank, my head hurts"!

guest301

Hall of Famer
Huerta seems to be proud of what he did in his public statements and no charges have been filed against him at this point. I really don't see him as a white guy but I am a fan of his regardless of that. The man has honor to stick up for a lady that he doesn't know like that and some serious balls to take on a bigger guy who had at least a half a dozen friends with him.

DWFan

Mentor
I agree with you 100% Aragorn! If a non-white wants to be a good man, I'm for it.