Black Is In!!!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Complete pandering by untermensch Larry King...

Larry King on Barack Obama: "Black is in...my eight-year-old son wishes he was black."

Thursday, January 22, 2009, 05:50 PM GMT [General]

CNN's orange-haired septuagenarian chatterbox Larry King has been bowled over by the new Age of Obama, enthusing that his youngest offspring (from his seventh marriage) wants to be black. I guess it's a case of black being, er, the new black.

Interviewing a visibly uncomfortable Bob Woodward on his eponymous CNN show last night, Larry, 75, gushed: "My younger son Cannon, he is eight. And he now says that he would like to be black. I'm not kidding. He said there's a lot of advantages. Black is in. Is this a turning of the tide?"

The distinguished Watergate scribbler responded "well, maybe" and talked about how his 12-year-old daughter Diana liked Barack Obama's inaugural speech before gingerly steering the discussion towards George W. Bush's magnanimity and how he "hasn't, you know, made any cheap shots" at his White House successor.

It could have been worse, Bob. The other day, Larry blurted out that things were changing so fast that there could soon be a lesbian in the Oval Office. "Who would've thunk it," he said on KIIS radio in Los Angeles. "I can't believe it. Well, in 10 years' time we'll have, a what, a lesbian?" Audio here.

***Reference article...

white is right

Hall of Famer
If you were raised by a Viagara popping, whore mongering, gambling addict who fled Miami because he owed the Miami mob bundles from his degenerate betting you would want to be the complete opposite of your father too.......
smiley2.gif

Freedom

Mentor
I think we'll have a homosexual-trannie who wants to make interracial sodomy mandatory. Be prepared for a Barack Obama day in the next 20 years.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
If I were Larry King's son I'd want to be DEAD.

If my son ever said that to me he'd get his wish because I'd slap the white off of him.

My standard answer is that if you want to be black, you should move to Zimbabwe. They need farmers.

whiteCB

Master
Yeah I'd want to be black too if I was 8 and dad was 75 f*ckin years old!! This my folks is the counter effect for male stimulation pills. You get 67 year old mean having babies. WTF?..humanity is definitely heading in the right direction. Also with a name like Cannon (Really Larry?) the kid probably already thinks he's halfway to actually being black.

On a more serious note crap like this is probably going on in living rooms across the country. The television has a very powerful effect on young a child's mind. If all a kid sees is black people being paraded around and lavish praise being heaped upon them endlessly, then its no wonder the "I want to be black" phrases are being tossed out. To all the parents out there: Steer you kids clear of the TV!!