Black guy should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Is this a "white" site, or a site that supports white athletes? Are the two the same?

If BG hasn't been banned already, I'm sure site admin will do so if warranted.

White_Savage

Mentor
Nope, he doesn'tneed to be banned. He might write a few fallacies and believe in some stereotypes that make my hackles rise when he brings them up, but he's behaved himself and not been disruptive of the forum, IMO

Well reasoned, or at least reasonably non-atrocious opposition isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing. It gives us more credence that we can answer stereotypes about white physical abilities with logic and evidence that highlights our many strengths (Such as strength itself-This website could do worse than to adopt "We are the strongest" as it's motto.)

Of course, his coherent use of language and his failure to insert profane insults into his posts make me wonder if Black Guy is in fact black
smiley4.gif
, but anything is possible in a world that has Thomas Sowell in it, and we don't need to seem petty by silencing a guy who simply disagrees with us.Edited by: White_Savage

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
bravo on your post white savage
smiley32.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
White_Savage said:
Nope, he doesn't mean to be banned. He
might write a few fallacies and believe in some stereotypes that make
my hackles rise when he brings them up, but he's behaved himself and
not been disruptive of the forum, IMO

Well reasoned, or at least reasonably non-atrocious opposition isn't
a bad thing, it's a good thing. It gives us more credence that we can
answer stereotypes about white physical abilities with logic and
evidence that highlights our many strengths (Such as strength
itself-This website could do worse than to adopt "We are the strongest"
as it's motto.)

Of course, his coherent use of language and his failure to insert
profane insults into his posts make me wonder if Black Guy is in fact
black
smiley4.gif
, but anything is possible in a
world that has Thomas Sowell in it, and we don't need to seem petty by
silencing a guy who simply disagress with us.

I agree, Savage.

In his posts BG even AGREED with some of the tenets of caste football,
and stated that he thought it unfair white players aren't given a fair
chance to compete.

I think whiteout wanted BG banned for being black, period, not just because he disagreed with its viewpoints.

azguy

Do not ban him.

Let him rant, so men may know he is mad!

Whats the old saying, "if you give him enough rope he will hang himself"!

bigunreal

Mentor
I agree whiteout77

This wasn't me- someone posted under my name. I don't think Black Guy should be banned.

Edited by: bigunreal

G

The obvious question anyone could ask is why a black person would care about white politics. IT clearly shows that black guy is indeed white and just is looking for attention. What a conspiracy!

White_Savage

Mentor
whiteout, I think you're the kind that gives us racially-aware folks a bad name. There is no defensible reason to ban a well-behaved person with an opposing viewpoint.((I was only joking abit when I suggested he might be white btw, I think he's probably black like he says.)

Anyway, if we're going to ban someone, it should be that gadfly from the boxing forum who apparently lives to sit around and type contrarian posts all day.

G

WHITE savage firstt of all i said that black guy was white from day one, you can read my other post.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
whiteout I think you're black, if not I'm sorry, but you have an obsession for this Black guy and I can't recall ever seeing one of his post. You should worry more about making good post about sports and white athletes.

BigLX

whiteout77 said:
The obvious question anyone could ask is why a black person would care about white politics. IT clearly shows that black guy is indeed white and just is looking for attention. What a conspiracy!

Why would a black person care about white politics?. C'on white out,thats a stupid question

Youre AMAZED by black guy's intelligence arent you??....lol,

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This whole threads seems pretty pointless to me.

G

The greatest acompishmet ever that a black man and his family has done sucessfully is picking cotton fields, its a great way to stay in shape and get to know your fellow white man
smiley1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.