Black Colleges

foobar75

Master
Heh, what a surprise.

And of course, we have all these excuses in the article.
smiley5.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I don't care if they have things like black colleges, BET, NAACP...IF, there'd not be total hell raised if a White equivalent was created. Imagine the uproar & mass demonization if a Miss.White Universe contest & White Entertainment Telivision were rolled out! The double-standard that is soooo disheartening & enraging.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yes and we are taught that this is the way it should be. We "supposedly" owe blacks the world. Funny though how whites donate to black scholarship funds and other black causes. How stupid can they be?

The whole concept of "historically" black colleges (why they insist on referring to them as "historical" is beyond me) is archaic. Considering how for the past 40+ years academia has thoroughly brainwashed generations into the idea of black supremacy, pandering to blacks (and other racial groups, but on a less intoxicating scale) at every turn, aiding and abetting them with their falsified revisionist historical outlook on America, among other things, yet they still can't seem to graduate as a whole on the same level as Whites. And "institutionalized 'r' word" has nothing to do with it.

Also, notice how the male inferiority complex at the expense of their female counterparts is brown sugar-coated. If the people in this article were White, the article would have a pro-feminazi slant all the way, along with the usual "empowerment"/"breaking down the boy's club" memes.

You also have to laugh when on that page there are two pictures and links to Michael King, Jr. Like he is the be-all-to-end-all of contemporary black people.

Maybe the classes are harder in black colleges. For the first time in their lives, the blacks are forced to study. If they fail, they cannot blame racism.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:
If they fail, they cannot blame racism.

sure they can. i mean, when have you ever heard blacks NOT blame racism?
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif

the racism in this instance is obviously because whitey isn't giving enough money to the all-black institutions in order to better assist their student body. or some such bullcrap.
smiley4.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
screamingeagle said:
If they fail, they cannot blame racism.

sure they can. i mean, when have you ever heard blacks NOT blame racism?
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif

the racism in this instance is obviously because whitey isn't giving enough money to the all-black institutions in order to better assist their student body. or some such bullcrap.
smiley4.gif

Exactly. Whites have been blamed for black obesity. Fast food commercials "target" minorities supposedly. Whites are blamed for black poor test scores in school. Heck whites are even blamed for incarcerating blacks. It never ends.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
What always strikes me as funny is when you see all these Black dignitaries -- some old, some younger -- at historically Black colleges sitting around looking all noble, pontificating about this and that...

... They don't come off as being all that intelligent.

In fact, behind the facade of "elite" academia, some of them seem to be a bit dim, no pun intended. No humility, unless it's the facetious and self-serving "look at me and how wise I am" kind.

Just as some people, stereotypically white, achieve their exalted stations in life through heredity, money, or dumb luck, a lot of Black students and professors at historically Black colleges should thank their lucky stars that they're competing against themselves rather than at face value against other schools, because I really hate the fact that a historically Black school that has a white valedictorian can become a source of controversy -- as it did very recently.

Black colleges need to get over themselves already. They are like a school-sized version of the black guy who thinks he's an "intellectual" you ALWAYS have in every college class, who thinks he's so smart and has to comment on and challenge everything the professor says, but all the other students (and even the teacher) think that his fist-sized skull could have a softball stashed in there and still have room for his brain.

The story in the link is a big, fat, steaming bowl of FAIL.Edited by: GiovaniMarcon

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
excellent post, Giovani.
smiley32.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
well, chalk one up for the Caste System in journalism. and another college gets a "room brightening smile" to add to its academic "excellence" as fifth-grademush-mouthed negro "journalist" gets a full ride scholarship to Albany State.
smiley36.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif

The pint-sized political reporter from South Florida who has interviewed Vice President Joe Biden and Caroline Kennedy has landed a full scholarship to a Georgia University.
Little Damon Weaver from Pahokee has gained national attention for his reporting exploits and now this junior journalist is getting a free ride to Albany State University.
The school will officially present Weaver with the scholarship at a June alumni convention in Miami. The fifth-grader said he plans on accepting the school's offer.
Though he's interviewed pols like Biden and Kennedy and Hollywood elite including Samuel L. Jackson and Oprah, Weaver's dream is to interview President Barack Obama.
He even received a little help with trying to get the Obama interview from Heat star Dwyane Wade in a special message to the President.
In a press release, Weaver called the full ride a "big relief to my mother and my family."

wow. just wow.
smiley36.gif