Black Coaches in Pro Sports

Interesting article.. thanks for sharin' it. A fair nuts & bolts type diagnosis.

Article even went into the specific backgrounds (and contrasting successes) of ethnically mixed coaches.
One oversight is Spoelstra, characterized solely as Asian. His father is a White guy, who was front-office NBA (Nets, etc). I gotta assume that a dad like that was a major player in Spoelstra's development within the sport. Not taking away from any side of Spoelstra's background, but the guy has a White basketball lineage to be recognized in a racial analysis.

PamelaOC

Banned
Mixed-race people with white fathers tend to be more civilized, more reasonable, and less anti-white than mixed-race people with white mothers and non-white (often absentee) fathers *cough*Obama*cough*. I believe much of that comes down to having a white father as a positive male role model to counter the effect of a society where White Heterosexual Man is bashed at every turn.

L

Lew

I've noticed the same thing Pamela but I think it may have more to do with genetics. It's either that the N gene is passed on through fathers or that the type of black woman a healthy white man would choose to marry is usually going to be the cream of the crop