Biometric Screening

I received a letter from my health insurer today, urging me to get a "biometric" screening completed. (Offering me savings if I come in and get this done.) The screening consisted of the usual height, weight and blood pressure type stuff. I thought to myself... this is odd.. That used to be called getting a physical. Why are they now calling this biometric screening? I have a weird feeling that our mandatory health care plan that Obama passed will soon require biometric I.D cards. They are using the word "biometric screening" to get everyone acclimated to the word, so when the biometric I.D cards comes next, it will seem harmless and the sheeple will not bat an eye. More than likely, this will be the same card Mitt Romney is now pitching in the debates and calling it "E" verify. "A form of I.D to make sure you are working in this country legally." It is probably similar to, or the same card all military personal are required to have called the CAC, or common access card. Your biometric data is collected and stored in a chip on the card. In fact, in many places in the military, you have to use this card just to be able to get onto the internet. (You have to insert your CAC card into a reader which connects to the computer through a USB cord.)

Maybe I need to put my tinfoil hat on, but it kind of reminded me of what they have started in India.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViIHAOgzdsg

Biometrics (or biometric authentication)[SUP][note 1][/SUP] consists of methods for uniquely recognizing humans based upon one or more intrinsic physical or behavioral traits. In computer science, in particular, biometrics is used as a form of identity access management and access control. It is also used to identify individuals in groups that are under surveillance.
Biometric identifiers are the distinctive, measurable characteristics used to identify individuals[SUP][1][/SUP]. The two categories of biometric identifiers include physiological and biological characteristics[SUP][2][/SUP]. Physiological characteristics are related to the shape of the body, and include but are not limited to: fingerprint, face recognition, DNA, palm print, hand geometry, iris recognition (which has largely replaced retina), and odour/scent.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I have a weird feeling that our mandatory health care plan that Obama passed will soon require biometric I.D cards. They are using the word "biometric screening" to get everyone acclimated to the word, so when the biometric I.D cards comes next, it will seem harmless and the sheeple will not bat an eye. More than likely, this will be the same card Mitt Romney is now pitching in the debates and calling it "E" verify. "A form of I.D to make sure you are working in this country legally." It is probably similar to, or the same card all military personal are required to have called the CAC, or common access card.
Our puppet governments under the direction of the global elites always pass draconian measures through incremental-ism. While CAC or a card to verify legal workers might seem reasonable at first, it allows the camel's nose under the tent. First it's military personal and illegals but eventually it'll be all of us (think Nazi Germany). Remember also that they tried unsuccessfully to implement the "Real ID" a few years ago. As puppet Mitt Romney showed during the debates, they certainly have not given up their agenda so easily.