Bill Simmons

foobar75

Master
I never thought highly of this guy, although, at times, some of his columns can be a bit amusing. Anyway, look at this absolute piece of garbage from his most recent column, NFL Week 3 picks:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/0809 19

TITANS (-5) over Texans
Vince Young goes AWOL, Daunte Culpepper retires, Tarvaris Jackson gets benched, David Garrard falls back to earth, Michael Vick remains in jail, JaMarcus Russell looks like a J.V. quarterback ... you know who feels totally vindicated right now? The racist assistant from "Friday Night Lights" who didn't think Smash Williams could be a QB. Thank goodness for Donovan McNabb, but we still need to turn this thing around.

There are so many things wrong with this trash, I don't know where to begin. Notice the "we need to turn this thing around". That really made my blood boil.
smiley7.gif

As if, it's someone else's fault that all these annoined scrub black quaterbacks are next to no good, so whoever the heck this "we" is, must now try even harder to make sure they succeed.

Of course, despite theoverwhelming history and evidence that blacks simply cannot play the QB position at the NFL level, one must be a racist for saying this!

Arggggh! I'm so angry, I just had to vent.Edited by: foobar75

Poacher

Mentor
We can start "turning this thing around" by firing you Mr. Simmons.

Bart

Hall of Famer
foobar75 said:
Thank goodness for Donovan McNabb, but we still need to turn this thing around.

Why do we need to turn things around? Why do white columnists always have this attitude? They league is almost entirely black already for goodness sake. Where are the white running backs, corner backs, and wide receivers? They are rarely seen, but no one writes about the need to turn this situation around. It's a one way street. A 100% black NFL would suit these clowns just fine.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Somebody needs to throw his ass in County Jail and let him become the "sissy" to some black street gang. Called it an adult version of scared straight....
smiley2.gif

G

Reading today's headline commentary at the CoFCC website today the claim is made that brainwaves can be tested to determine anxiety dealing with racial appearances. I bet if we hooked up Simmons he would peg the meter into the red over anxiety about blacks, and this caste junk is a way to overcompensate. (I'll bet the blacks he fawns over know this)