Big Time Caste Site!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Footballsfuture.com is a disgusting site. It is the most pro-caste "leisure" football site on the net. You need to look no further than their rankings.

Andre Woodson is their number 2 QB even after a bad combine performance. Woodson isn't even in Maylock, Kiper's and NFLdraftscout's top 5. Jordy Nelson isn't even mentioned in the scouting profiles. And Tom Zbikowski is ranked the number 10 safety. Dan Connor is ranked number 2 at ILB and Dennis Dixon is the number 5 QB even after blowing out his knee.

Football's future didn't even have Chris Long as the number 1 DE until very recently. And take a look at this thread. A genuine question about the draft is brought up and because race is mentioned as the obvious answer by posters the thread is shut down immediately. http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=202607

Also when I was on a Rams forum someone made a remark about Drew Bennett being an "overrated slow white guy".. Me and another poster jumped in and called the guy out for this racist comment. I mentioned that white players get stereotyped as "high motor" "deceptively fast" "overachievers" when it isn't true and posted a link to 5 mainstream newspaper articles that backed me up. Not only the guy who made the original racist comment about Bennett gets warned for breaking forum rules by a moderator, but me and the guy who defended Bennett from the racist comment were warned also just for saying the word "white." This site is another tool for liberal marxist brainwashing. Apparently, footballs future is a black future! Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

whiteCB

Master
Yeah its like people seriously don't want to believe the notion that it is possible for white players to be discriminated against. The double standard on this crap really irks me!
smiley11.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I hate that site with a passion. I ran across it a few times as I was checking out prospect profiles for upcoming drafts. Some sites will go the extra mile to discriminate against whites themselves. Andre Woodson as the number 2 quarterback? What world are these idiots living in. Every year it seems they have to hype at least one black quarterback in the top 5 quarterbacks.

It looks like that site hasn't been updated since 1/18, so I would hope that they have a drastic altering of their rankings due to the Senior Bowl and the Combine.